“Amazing day!”

Northcote Cookery School
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Langho
More attraction details
Owner description: The Northcote Cookery School is one of the UK's top culinary schools offering inspirational cookery courses from the heart of Northcote's Michelin star kitchen. The Northcote Cookery School offers a variety of culinary courses, from skills & techniques; entertaining; themed classes; and premium master culinary classes, with a choice of half days and full days. Courses are delivered by Head Tutor Bruno Birkbeck and Junior Tutor Emma Lawson, with master classes available on selected dates from Executive Head Chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen and visiting guest chefs.
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I can't recommend this course enough. It was amazing. Lisa Allen and Michael Vanheste ere the perfect hosts. Had a wonderful day, learned some new skills and have already booked again! Cheers Stephen and Liz x

All reviews
"lancashire cheese"
"fantastic lunch"
"small group"

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Yet another fabulous culinary day out. All the recipes had an Italian theme. The highlight being the awesome Gianduja cake. Michael Vanheste is the consummate tutor. The excellent facilities and customer care make a days tuition an absolute delight. Accompanied by a stunning lunch in the restaurant. What more do you want? Can thoroughly and wholeheartedly recommend.

1  Thank Margorsson
Craig_Jackson1, Guest Relations Manager at Northcote Cookery School, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Well what can we say apart from welcome back?... its great to see guests returning to the Cookery School time and time again to learn new techniques, practices and dishes.... and Im so glad your enjoying our themes and how we execute the courses.

Hopefully you will return very soon... but to what course?....

Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Kind Regards

Reviewed July 1, 2014

It was just excellent! I will be there again. A very relaxed learning experience-with the food to take home as well! Refreshments non-stop and a superb lunch in the restaurant as well.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Craig_Jackson1, Guest Relations Manager at Northcote Cookery School, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

caroline d

ciao!

Im so pleased to hear that your day with Michael in the cookery school was both an educational & pleasurable one.

We have so much more planned for the school so I do hope we can welcome you back in the not to distant future.

All the best

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I am posting this late as I have been away, but after participating a second time at the Cookery School, I can honestly say it is superb. I have been on many well known courses over the past two/three years and Northcote is definitley one of my favourite two. The day is both professional but relaxed and fun. The tutor Michael is an engaging individual, who has a wealth of knowledge and has great way of giving you the confidence to try things you previously thought were beyond your capabilities. The cookery school has been fitted out with the latest gadgets/technology and everything has been designed to ensure ease of use. The demonstrations are clear and the quality of the food is of the highest standard. After enjoying a light delicious breakfast in the morning, the icing on the cake is then being treated and served a fabulous two course lunch (incl. a glass of wine) in the Michelin star restaurant by the wonderful staff! What another great day, I can't wait to book on the next one

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Gypsykate70

Well it sounds like you had a great day!

We are so proud of the Cookery School and the feedback that it has received. We spent as a team a long time planning the courses and the equipment that we wanted to ensure that every need would be taken care of for our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your next Cookery Course.

Many thanks

See more reviews
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I was bought a 1 day course by my wife for my 40th Birthday and what an amazing day! I attended the 'Mid Summer Dinner Party' course with Nigel Haworth and the Cookery School Tutor, Michael Vanheste. The experience was fantastic and I learnt to use techniques and ingredients that I would probably not have attempted in a domestic environment - however, now I can't wait to have a go and show off for family and friends. The facilities are amazing and the level of instruction is great - clear demonstrations and then time and support to recreate the dishes at your own workstation. The Northcote staff looked after us brilliantly and the day included a welcome breakfast, lunch with the tutors, scones in the afternoon and a constant supply of fresh tea and coffee. I will definitely be booking further courses and thoroughly recommend this to anyone interested in food and furthering their cooking skills.

Gavin B,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your time in the "Northcote Cookery School"

We are so pleased as team to receive such great feedback on guests experiences, it is a pleasure not only to welcome guests but also to pass on the knowledge of our great Kitchen Brigade.

Not only did you experience the cookery school, but also a day with our Chef Patron Nigel Haworth, which as one of our Premium courses makes for an exceptional day.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Shortly.

Many thanks