Tripadvisor

“Really Good”
Review of Siena restaurant

Siena restaurant
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Haslingden
Description: Siena Italian bar restaurant,is serving Italian traditional food Setuated in the main road in the heart of Haslingden
Reviewed January 21, 2020

We visited the Siena with family and had a great experience. The food was very good, well cooked and nicely presented. The staff were very friendly and looked after us vey well. All in all very good.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (119)

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Honestly the best Italian I’ve ever been to. Lasagne is fantastic and staff very friendly too. Beer is expensive but the food is very well priced especially when dining using the 2 course deal. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Nice Food and friendly staff. Garlic bread was very garlicky (which I like!) and bruschetta / mushrooms / Calzone / Pizza and Steak all went down well also. Food was hot and freshly cooked though it got busier towards the end of the evening and staff coped. Drinks (Well Beer!) is quite expensive at £5.50 a pint! Must be the most i have paid in a long time.

Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

Food was ok, staff need to be a bit tidier with their clothes and a a bit more friendly with their approach

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

Well Siena, for my 30th Birthday you really made it special for the family and I! The food was incredible, I had sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce with fries, the steak was insane and cooked to perfection! I tried a few other dishes which my family had and I couldn't find a single fault! The service was fantastic! From starter to desert, everything was spot on! Being 30 years old, I've been to quite a fair few Italian restaurants in my time but Siena is certainly one (if not) the best I've been too! I will 1000000% recommend this to anyone! Thanks again!!