“Excellent food special requests with food all met”
Review of Th'owd Tithe Barn

Th'owd Tithe Barn
Ranked #9 of 29 Restaurants in Garstang
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dating back as early as 1710, The Tithe Barn is a charming and characterful inn situated in the bustling market town of Garstang, adjacent to the River Wyre. Originally a post medieval tithe barn for storing grain and corn, the pub today offers a large range of high quality dishes alongside extensive portfolio of cask conditioned ales, fine wines, spirits and continental bottled beers. Our Head Chef and his team at the Tithe Barn have carefully sourced the best of this season's produce to ensure everything on our menu is grown, reared, caught, picked or churned by one of our local food suppliers within a twenty mile radius. We have sourced quality, fresh ingredients from the best local producers to lovingly create these dishes for you. So relax, make your choice and enjoy!
“Excellent food special requests with food all met”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Much improved from previous visits.food was ace. The staffand new manager very pleasant. Good polite service and nice lolocation.

• Visited September 2013

greater manchester
“Very satisfied with food and service”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Called for lunch with my wife 12/9/13 .We always enjoy lunch here when visiting Garstang and this time it was still superb .Batterd Haddock for me and smoked ham sandwich for my wife.My wife would have preferred thinner slices of brown bread on her sandwich other than that good meal.Will continue to visit for lunch whenever we visit Garstang.

Cronkey

• Visited September 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Dreadful”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Poor service - indelible 'gourmet burger' - stale bread - nice location but seriously needs attention would have given no stars if I could

2 Thank Kidsontrips
“Worst food I've ever attempted to eat”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

2 Thank MissO1984
“Worst food I've ever eaten”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I visited the Tithebarn this afternoon with work colleagues for lunch and had, without doubt, the worst food I've ever eaten. I shouldn't use the word 'eaten' really, as the chargrilled Cajun chicken sandwich I ordered was actually inedible. The chicken, if that's what it was, was so hard it could've been used to knock nails into a wall. The inedible food also took an age to arrive, although one wonders why considering it was so obviously microwaved. On a final note, I wouldn't recommend microwaving frozen chips as they tend to still remain frozen in the middle. Genuinely terrible.