“No complaints”

Ranked #13 of 29 Restaurants in Garstang
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Certainly no complaints with regards to service or price. At the end of the day, you pay for what you get. The place was clean, the staff very friendly and efficient.
I did quite enjoy the food, although our friends steak was certainly rare, rather than medium rare, although when this was conveyed to the staff they were very quick to take it back.
Possibly, as this was a mid week visit, we did not experience the slow service that has been seen by other reviewers.
I would go back.

The_Bellflower, General Manager at The Bellflower, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, i am pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit and i hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

came here on saturday for first time great food would recommend great value, was welcoming , great for families play area for the kids

Thank you for your lovely feedback, i am glad that you enjoyed your visit to us and i hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I am amending my last review as promised to the Bellflower management.
I gave the impression on my last review that EVERTHING about the place was terrible but I would just like to say the food there is very good, albeit you might have to wait a while to get it ( see my last review)
Had a very nice response from Bellflower re my last review to apologise .

Thank you for your feedback, and i hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were returning home from a day out and wanted a quick meal without frills. The Bellflower met our requirements precisely. The staff were friendly and informative. An variety of specials were available on a well presented specials board. The menu is apparently being refreshed and my first choice was no longer available, whilst being a little disappointed the replacement was fine.
The tables were clean and quickly cleared and cleaned when anyone left.
Quite a few people had arrived and were waiting to be served meals, when I asked the staff were aware of a delay of about 20 to 30 minutes, we had a 20 minute wait. Excellent in the circumstances. Food was hot and well presented.

1  Thank Phil F

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit to us, and i do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Took a friend here for tea as was not too far away from us but had to say we came away saying it was probably the last time for a while or at least until they improve somewhat! The food was at best, average, but it was the length of the wait that annoyed us the most. We arrived at 5.45pm and put in our order along with some onion rings. They came out first but it wasn't until 7.00pm that our food finally arrived!!! Our friend had never been before but am sure will not be keen to return anytime soon.
If the Bellflower management actually read this then please listen to your customers and sort out your staffing levels if this is what is causing such long wait times.
Unfortunately you cannot rely on offering a cheap deal alone to keep people returning!!

Thank you for your feedback, if you would like to discuss this further then please contact me on bellflower.garstang@marstons.co.uk.