“A little Gem”

Description: Very easy to find on the High Street. Opposite the Crown Hotel
Great Eccleston, United Kingdom
“A little Gem”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Came here last Saturday, heard good things and thought we would give it a try. Really pleased we did because the food is out of this world and what a lovely place/atmosphee. Will most certainly be back.

• Visited September 2013

Morecambe, United Kingdom
“Normally a never mind the quality look at the quantity sort of eater this was out of the ordinary and simply sensational”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I don't normally go for art on a plate type of food but was taken to Pipers for a treat and I have to say it was sensational! The staff were very welcoming, polite and helpful, the food was quite simply a series of taste sensations and beautifully presented from the little canapes provided whilst waiting for the food to be cooked to the last morsel of the dessert I have to say it was all fantastic!
Now that is high praise from someone who would normally avoid art on a plate type of restaurants as I love my food and would go for flavour and quantity over the visual presentation any day but this was something different - each course was a flavour sensation and a delight to eat and yes it was beautifully presented too!
I have been so disappointed by other restaurants where the look of the food was definitely more important than the flavour but this wasn't like that at all. Would I go back - I certainly would and will - it's not the cheapest place to eat but it is certainly well worth every penny.
The other fantastic thing about this place is the total lack of tinned background music - you can have a conversation - it's lovely.
Just mind your head on the beams and low doorways - the building was constructed when people were much shorter than they are today - but that doesn't detract from a really wonderful dining experience!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Visitexperience
Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
“Something special”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was our third visit to Piper's. if you are celebrating a special occasion and you want somewhere a bit special this is the place to go. My husband is vegetarian and choice in a lot of places is sparse, here it isn't. His main course of wild mushroom gateaux was divine! My choice of butternut squash and ricotta bilini's was heavenly, I didn't want it to end. Desserts are my thing and I'm never disappointed, my duo of creme brulee's with mrs dowson's ice cream finished of another wonderful night. I cannot recommend Piper's highly enough, try it for yourselves.

• Visited August 2013
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Always High Quality”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Always a great qulaity meal at Pipers - Ian the chef patron is a great chef who keeps the standard high and delivers a good meal everytime.

• Visited May 2013
“Tasted beautiful and perfect presentation”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We went to Pipers tonight (a Wednesday) so it was the deal of 3 courses for £15 or 2 courses for £10. The food was so incredible, it tasted AMAZING and looked stunning. I recommend it to everybody! Such good value for money especially on a Wednesday, you won't find anywhere that will give you a more wonderful experience than here. Recommend it to anyone and I will be going again as soon as I can!!

• Visited August 2013