“Traditional way to shop... Modern products” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 7 Shopping in Fleetwood
Fleetwood, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Traditional way to shop... Modern products”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We go to Fleetwood Market on a regular basis because of. the choice of products. I think nearly every product you could ever need is sold! Fresh fruit and veg. stalls inside and outside the Market. Food stalls selling everthing from Bread, cakes, cheeses, meats and pies, all fresh on the day. Stalls selling clothes, bedding, curtains, cards, handbags and household items, not forgetting motoring bits and pieces. There is a great cafè to enjoy a welcome rest from all the shopping!! The stall holders are helpful and on the whole cheerful. It is a great experience as a regular or a visitor to have so much choice and great value for money.

Salford, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Stepping back in time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

clean friendly. cakes and bakery stalls very busy.. brought a lot a of bits and bobs.. outside market was busy plants were the main stalls. and towels lol well worth a visit inside market sell all sorts , even brought my hubby a couple of pairs of pants .. and he is a fussy sod !! plenty of stuff that remind of the old markets..

2 Thank 61marion
st helens, merseyside
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

great market, couldnt belive how many stalls all under one roof, there was so many different stall for all ages and to suit everyones needs

1 Thank nicolaj72
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Market”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Having ben a regular visitor to Fleetwood Market for many years, we have found all stall holders were most obliging and useful. However we live in Belfast, and as my wife has to attend hospital three ties a week we will no longer be able to visit. A shame, but that is life. A list of stall holders who we could contact would be useful, so that we could order goods by post, for there is not a comparable market here, and we would be more than willing to pay the postage. So may I suggest you place a list of stall holders on the web site, and that could even increase your stall holders business.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank tenpin76
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Trip to fleetwood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Nothing for the kids to do apart from wonder round with me and moan that there's nothing to do ! But the stalls were clean, so many stalls, friendly people, and a nice layout. My mum told me to visit this market when I came down from chesterfield. And I've got to agree it is a wonderful market it's just such a shame we don't like nearer.... When I com back to Blackpool I will visit here again.

Visited April 2014