“Good fun on a cold wet day”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Glazey Days

Glazey Days
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Paint your own pottery for adults and children. Birthday parties, baby hand and footprints, pet castings, other craft activities. Newly open party/function room available for hiring out for business meetings, classes or birthday pottery parties. Catering facilities onsite. Cafe offering a wide variety of cakes, sandwiches and pastries. Gift shop open to buy wool, life cast sets, and other crafty gifts.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Phoenix
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Good fun on a cold wet day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I took my 4 & 9 year old and we all had a great time. The lady was really helpful and even made us a brew! We pick up our creations today and we are all excited. Keep up the good work!

“Fab place to visit for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

We have been to Glazey Days quite a few times now and my 3 year old loves it when we go. She's been painting things there since she turned 1!

She's just painted two different presents for Christmas which have turned out great. There's loads to choose from and Helen's great at giving you ideas if your stuck.

We had my daughters foot and hand print done when she was a baby which has pride place on my living room wall. And we also had her 3rd birthday party there!

Can't recommend this place enough. It's very friendly and welcoming. If you've not already been get yourself down there. You won't be disappointed.

“Absolutely fantastic day today! Thankyou Helen!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have been to glazey days for the first time today to see about making Christmas presents, we just turned up so it's not always necessary to pre-book. Inside the shop there were many items on show for you to see ideas on how to decorate your presents, also they were great for inspiration.

Me, my partner & my 10 month old son have had a fabulous day. My partner was certain that he wouldn't take part, but after arriving, having a little encouragement from helen, he took charge and designed 2 out of 3 presents. Even he said he thorougly enjoyed it and is secretly very excited for next week to make more.

Helen was brilliant, as we are no picasso's, she helped us to neaten up our designs and made our hand painted presents look like we were professionals! Helen also did our sons hand and foot prints with no problems.. Even though my son was being a typical toddler.

We were spoilt for choice on what to pick. It's a brilliant day out and I'll be recommending to all my friends and family! Even the cost was very reasonable, There is something to do from as little as £4.

I can't wait to go back next Friday to collect our masterpieces and also make 2 more christmas presents. Thanks again Helen for a great day. x

Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fab day for the girls, and dad!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Came on a cold day with 9 and 6 year old daughters and all did a nice decoration. Must say my ladybird is fab, but all loved it. Will be a popular day when mum is working. Martin, Rachel & Laura

Blackpool, United Kingdon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Brilliant place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

We have visited Glazey Days numerous times and have always been impressed with the friendly atmosphere in the shop and the range of things to paint. Helen, the owner, is a lovely lady always happy to help you, and she owns a wonderful business. Would recommend to anyone as it is a lovely shop.

Visited June 2012