“Christmas Wonder Land”

Farmer Parrs Animal World
Ranked #1 of 23 things to do in Fleetwood
More attraction details
Owner description: If ewe like animals ewe'll love Farmer Parrs! We have a large selection of farm and rare breed animals plus daily hands-on shows, petting, feeding, tractor rides and pony rides.As well as a large museum, pottery, play areas, cafe and shop. With large indoor barns as well as paddocks it’s a great day out whatever the weather - so come and join us down on the farm!
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Visited with my grandchildren to see santa the big barn was decorated from top to bottom with christmas trees snowmen penguins giant inflatables and a nativity scene also a variety of small animals We had to wait a while to see santa in his grotto but well worth the wait In the grotto complete with deer looking on through a hatch what a wonderful sight Santa sat in his rocking chair quizing the children about what they were expecting for christmas then helping the kids feed the deer
Is this the real deal no cotton wool beards here Ho Ho Ho

1  Thank jsd122

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I visited the farm end of November. Before going round to look at the animals we stopped at the cafe. Dim dark and eerily quiet we ordered one of their big breakfasts. When it eventually arrived I had s major problem. The egg was cooked underneath but slimy on top and severely undercooked on top. Whilst going to get a napkin I understood immediately why. It was cooked on a griddle so only cooked underneath. Dangerous move when dealing with egg! The lady who was cooking was also eating in the kitchen, as was the young boy who dealt with me at the counter. Who must have been no more then fifteen sixteen and in a kitchen. The cafe was not a pleasant experience, when going onto the farm the first woman I encountered was doing her make up into a compact mirror. She was very polite to us. Well, as polite as can be without making eye contact! We then went to stroke the horses where this same woman told us not to touch 'her horse' I thought this was a petting farm? We've travelled from Kirkby Lonsdale and won't be doing again

1  Thank Bwentwort
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Had a good day out at Farmer Parrs at Fleetwood at end of October. Everywhere decorated for Halloween with a disco and Scary Tunnel. Great for the children. Saw a few animals which we were able to stroke. Really interesting museum especially for the grown ups who could explain how we had to live many years ago. The place was quite cold apart from the cafe. Unfortunately nowhere available for packed lunches. A pleasant day out.

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Good for family, lots to do, nice cafe, really look after the kids. Little train and tractor ride. Under fives were free. Good outside park and lots of animals.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I visited the farm recently for the Bump and Beyond event they host.

I ordered two jacket potatoes from the cafe for me and my partner and had to send them back 3 times as they were severly undercooked and rock hard inside! When I received the 4th jacket potato it was exactly the same but by this point I was so aggrivated and tired of waiting that I couldn't be bothered asking for another!!! I also got charged full price for a multipack bottle of Lucozade which I complained about and got brushed off rather rudely by a member of staff!!

In general the whole place is not what it used to be and looks very run down, shabby and in need of a renovation. Although I can't comment about the animals etc as we did not visit the actual farm itself I would be surprised to say the least if it was any better. Do yourself a favour and keep your money in your pocket!!! I am sure there are much better attractions nearby for cheaper.

1  Thank Judy A