“Top Quality Service Excellent Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of the trafalgar

the trafalgar
Ranked #2 of 77 Restaurants in Fleetwood
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fleetwood, England, United Kingdom
“Top Quality Service Excellent Meal”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was our first visit on recommendation, We booked a table for a family Birthday meal and what a great meal we had, the service and the quality was excellent.

There was no rushing us with the courses and the staff were helpful and polite, nothing was too much. As it was my birthday when my dessert was bought to the table,staff and fellow diners sang to me, also a nice thought was that staff had placed candles in my dessert. Such a nice little touch we all enjoyed our meals and we were very happy with the service.

Thank you and we will be defiantly returning in the future.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Gemma M

“Excellent”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We are regular visitors to the Trafalgar for Sunday lunch. My mother is a wheelchair user and there us a ramp and help available for easy access. The staff and service are excellent. The Sunday roasts and silver service are fantastic The cocktails are highly recommended, particularly the cosmopolitans!! All in all, if you're looking for a great tasting Sunday lunch in a nice homely surroundings then you must visit the Trafalgar.

3 Thank Ttcp
tonyhiggins
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I made a special trip to visit this restaurant on Saturday 12th November and I was glad I did .
I first visited the Trafalgar in may of 2011 and had a great meal ,so I thought lets try again and let me say I wasn't disappointed again ,from the minute we walked through the door we were greeted by a friendly smile and welcome and given menus to look over before going into the restaurant .
We chose to have one of their cocktails before our meal and believe me having had many cocktails in London hotels these were up there with them but at less than half the price .
I had the brown pottage shrimps and my partner had the scallops both tasty and fresh .
Our main course had to be fish and chips ! One portion was enough for the two off us but we both managed to eat our dishes ! .
Sadly we were to full for a pudding but can I add they serve cloudy bay Sauvignon which is one of the best Sauvignons around so really no need for afters .
All in all had a great time and service was excellent ,I would not reccomend this restaurant if I did not believe it to be good .
The restaurant deserves to excell as it delivers what is needed , great food ,great service ,what more do you need .

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank tonyhiggins
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Superb Cuisine, Lovely Staff, Wonderful Atmosphere”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I've visited this restaurant several times in the last 30 years and have always been extremely impressed by every aspect of the food, service and ambience. The quality and presentation of every meal I've had here has been outstanding and the service and attitude of the staff is always faultless.

It's quite expensive, but make no mistake, this is top quality dining of a standard you would normally pay a lot more for. If this restaurant was in London or on the Mediterranean coast the prices would be double or treble what they are.

I live in the South of England and only travel to North Lancashire every couple of years on business, but I always try and include a visit to The Trafalgar as part of my trip.

• Visited October 2012
“Quality Quality Quality!!! End of!!!!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Took the band Lune Deep for a treat, and what a treat!! Quality fish fine wines and Great staff!!! Would recommend to anyone who enjoys fine dining!!!!