“First class food, first class service.”
Review of Anaz

Anaz
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Darwen
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Gorgeous food and first class service from Mr Ali and all his staff. Mushroom puree, chicken tikka shishlak, my recommendations. Yummy. The best welcome ever no matter how often or how little you visit.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We found Anaz about five years ago. I've never been a fan of Indian food but this restaurant changed my view. Never had a single bad meal or experience there and Mr Ali and his staff are fantastic. So polite, so helpful and so efficient. I know Mr Ali only has this one restaurant and maybe that is why it is so good - he focuses on what he does well.

The prices are good and plenty of choice. Always seems freshly prepared and service has always been quick, efficient but discreet.

I really can't fault Anaz - it is my number one choice when going out for a meal. We have taken family members here, including those who are experienced Indian food connoisseurs, and they still talk about the experience to this day. We even took a party of ten and the service was exemplary.

Mr Ali deserves an award for this restaurant because he certainly puts other ones to shame - go to the best, ignore the rest!!!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great restaurant for popping out for local meal or for take-away. Mr Ali and his team offer great choice of menu and fabulous service. Its a good old faithful.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I visited The Anaz for the first time on Sunday with 5 members of my family, and I was surprised to find such a lovely restaurant on my doorstep! The staff were polite and extremely attentive without being pushy or over bearing. The owner, Mr Ali, came and shook all of our hands and welcomed us all individually. The menu is well presented and dishes described so you know what you are ordering if you fancy being a bit adventurous. The food is spot on! Without a doubt THE best naan breads I've had in my life! There was not a scrap of left overs between the lot of us! It was all topped off nicely with a complimentary drink from Mr Ali. Will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We last visited the Anaz 24 years ago before we left on our Honeymoon, we were not disappointed the menu is extensive and not overpriced. The seating is comfortable and were seated quite quickly without booking.
The Staff are very polite and obliging without feeling rushed as with some restaurants we have been to.
The food is top notch made with fresh ingredients and the Indian breads are the best we have had. Sometimes with Poppadoms you do not get enough onion and relish but here there is more than enough. The main meals are delivered with the same courtesy as the starter, it is a refreshing changed to not feel hurried in what can be a busy restaurant. We will not wait 24 years before returning.