“Indian delight”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Never fails to delight with a wide menu of fresh dishes, always tasty and well presented.
Generally busy and you can normally expect a short wait even if you have made a reservation.
Large and comfortable restaurant but a small bar / waiting area. Staff are pleasant and most attentive. Not the cheapest but still good value.

1  Thank Peter L

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The service was the best i have ever experienced at any restaurant in the world. Literally.

The food was spectacular too.

I am gutted that I live at the other end of the country, but when I'm next up in Blackburn, ANAZ is on my to do list!

1  Thank DFJC
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Just returned from another amazing experience at the Anaz. Food was delicious and piping hot. The service was impeccable. The restaurant is absolutely spotless. Mr Ali and his staff always give a warm welcome and really can't do enough to please. 4 poddadums, 3 starters, 2 main courses, 2 rounds of drinks, coffee, complimentary drinks and a doggy bag to take home and all for £50! I have been visiting the Anaz since it first opened in the 80's and have never had food and service to rival it. Totally brilliant!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

me and my boyfriend used to go here quite a bit but havent been in a while.. we went back yestuday and they remembered us and asked how our daughter was there sevice is exceptional.. so nice and the food is gorgeous yet cheap. id reccomend it to anyone. very clean to! staff are so friendly and even cooked our nan in a heart shape haha :-)

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We have been to Anaz a few times and always been happy. But we are not Indian food experts but my mate and his wife live in Harrow so have quiet a lot of experiance of Indian food, they and we were very pleased with the ambience of the place the staff were so pleasant,the place light and airy, the toilets the cleanest, the food great and an allround pleasnt experiance. It did not break the bank either at about £20 per head including several drinks.keep up the good work. see you again soon .