The facility and staff at Premier Inn Central was wonderful. Room and attached washrooms were neat and tidy. They were cleaned everyday with a fresh set of towel was provided. You also get a kettle (with option to make tea or coffee), a freeview TV and room heater. Though all the staff was helpful and brilliant, I would like to mention Faye and Tim who made our stay very comfortable and welcoming. They took care of little things (like forgotten charger or calling a taxi) and at no time I felt I was away from home. Last but not least, the housekeeping staff..they are the unsung heroes. You do not see them but they are very dedicated and do a very good job. Definitely recommended !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A handy hub for all your travels in Lancashire, the Premier Inn Hotel Blackburn Central puts you in a cracking spot for Blackburn, Preston, Blackpool and everything in between. You'll be perfectly placed for all the sights of the cities - including the big events at Ewood Park and the Ice Arena. Plus you'll have easy access to the key edge-of-town business locations - including Vital Energy, Crown Paints and the Royal Blackburn Hospital. And whenever you're ready, we'll be waiting with a warm welcome, a hearty meal and extra comfy rooms. Directions: Situated directly off M65(J4). Take the 1st exit down Eccleshill Road, the hotel is on the left. Next to the Oakenhurst Farm Brewers Fayre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Blackburn South (M65, J4) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Blackburn South Hotel Darwen
- Premier Inn Darwen
- Premier Inn Blackburn South (M65, J4) Hotel Darwen, England