Stayed here this weekend while working in Blackburn.
Easy to find, and the usual you come to expect from the premier inn.
Parking is brilliant, and as I had a big trailer, I could park on the road beside the car park also.
The car park it's self is massive, and I can not imagine it ever getting full.
The room was was very warm, with no aircon, I did find it hard to sleep the first night as room was to hot.
They do supply a fan to cool the room down.A flat sheet would be nice, as just a duvet is to hot to try sleep.
The telly although being flat screen, was tiny and square, These tv's have been in premier inn's for a long time, they used to be top of the line, but now not so much.
But that does not really let the place down, I am just commenting on the facts. For the price I paid (£29 per night) Was best value for money you could get.
Not to complain, but only let down is the attached restaurant, Brewers Fayre are not nice.
I wen in on Saturday afternoon just wanting a light lunch, and they only do some of the menu Monday to Friday.
And the Sandwich or Baguette I wanted came under this category. Which was disappointing, as the mains are not nice, there the Generic heat and eat type of mass produced horrible food.
But the hotel is clean, very friend staff, and the bar staff are very nice also.
Would stay again if I was going that way for work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A handy hub for all your travels in Lancashire, the Premier Inn Hotel Blackburn Central puts you in a cracking spot for Blackburn, Preston, Blackpool and everything in between. You'll be perfectly placed for all the sights of the cities - including the big events at Ewood Park and the Ice Arena. Plus you'll have easy access to the key edge-of-town business locations - including Vital Energy, Crown Paints and the Royal Blackburn Hospital. And whenever you're ready, we'll be waiting with a warm welcome, a hearty meal and extra comfy rooms. Directions: Situated directly off M65(J4). Take the 1st exit down Eccleshill Road, the hotel is on the left. Next to the Oakenhurst Farm Brewers Fayre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Blackburn South (M65, J4) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Blackburn South Hotel Darwen
- Premier Inn Darwen
- Premier Inn Blackburn South (M65, J4) Hotel Darwen, England