Premier Inn Blackburn South (M65, J4) Hotel
$100
$97
$105
Travelodge Blackburn M65 Hotel(Darwen)(Great Value!)
$51
$77
$73
$100
Hotels.com
The Maple Lodge(Clayton le Moors)
All reviewsbrewers fayrethe pubrestaurant next doormeal dealattached restaurantbudget hotelall you can eatewood parkroad noiseplay areanight's sleepgood nights sleepsingle bedreception staffcomfortable bedcooked breakfasteasy access
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This premier inn is very easy to get to and easy to find. There is a large car park so unless the hotel is full then there is no problem parking. The rooms are basic but very clean and are all equipped with a tv and 30mins of free wifi which is very useful!
The rooms are also a decent size, there is plenty of room to move around and areas to hang your clothes. Conveniently there is a brewers fair attached and menus are placed in each room so you don't have to look very far for dinner! Breakfast is also offered at an average price; either continental for about £5 or a full English buffet for £7, kids eat free which is also very handy! The breakfast is good quality but very slow service as they only had one waitress.
Overall out stay was very comfortable and we would return because we had no problems.

• Stayed: May 2013
Wendy B, Receptionist at Premier Inn Blackburn South (M65, J4) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The hotel itself is an adequate premier inn, however, the restaurant/bar adjacent is poor. It stopped serving drinks at 10:30 although the bar was "open until 12:00". So you could enjoy 90 minutes of drinking up time with surly staff. It is a shame as it could have been a pleasant business stay. I think the travel lodge in the services will be my next stay in Darwen next month

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. I am sorry the bar closed early, I will look into the reason for this. I hope you do choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Myself and my partner stayed for a night when we went out for a works do with my partners firm. It was my first time at a premier inn so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel room was clean and spacious and the bed large. We met colleagues in the hotel bar and restaurant which was again clean and spacious. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in and I felt like I sunk into it!! I had a good night sleep and would def recommend premier inns. They are a little more pricey than Travelodge but the bed is well worth it!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you enjoyed your first stay at a Premier Inn and hope you have many more with us.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Everything was great apart from pubic hair in the bath & on the bathroom floor, bathroom floor was tacky not been cleaned at all, housekeepers may need more training. Reception staff were all great, including Tim who was training he was very helpful Many Thanks to the reception team

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Colette M

Thank you for posting your comments on here. I am sorry that the bathroom cleanliness was not up to our usual brand standards. I hope you mentioned this to reception when you checked out as you will be due a refund for your stay.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My first stay at Premier Inn Blackburn South lived up to all my expectations. The hotel was immaculate and the staff very friendly while the restaurant facilities were excellent. The cooked breakfast was of a high quality and was served very efficiently and excellent value. The hotel is just minutes off the M65 and Blackburn, Accrington and Darwen are easily accessed from the hotel. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are grateful for your feedback.