Swan & Royal
$128
$87
$99
$96
Sparth House Hotel(Clayton le Moors)
$88
$205
$78
Eaves Hall(Clitheroe)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
The Maple Lodge(Clayton le Moors)
All reviewsstayed herethe pubmushroom pot pieselection of beers and winesfriday and saturdaywould stay againsteaktown centrebreakfast was excellentgood nights sleeplovely mealgood sizecomfy bedterrydiscowhittlefrank
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 12, 2011

We stumbled on the Swan and Royal quite by chance and what a lucky find it was for us. It has been beautifully rebuilt and restored since a disastrous fire 18 months ago. It's so well done that it looks as if everything is the original building! We had a lovely big room and a delicious Lancashire breakfast. It is right in the centre of this delightful town and is very reasonably priced.

Hosts Carol and Terry are very welcoming and knowledgeable about the area. All in all, we'd highly recommend the Swan and Royal.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2011

I often stay in the area with business I believe that this is the best B&B i have stayed in around the Clitheroe/Whalley area. The B&B has recently reopened and the rooms have been tastefully restored and with impressive period features. Most B&B's I stay in have either tiny tv's or very old larger ones however the TV here was a brand new 32 inch flat screen.

Please note that this hotel is on the high street and therefore can be a little noisy in the morning although it didn't bother me. The rooms are also directly above the pub but as I stayed here during the week the pub was not that busy and there was no noise in my room.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2009

Just had a weekend at this wonderful hotel/pub set in the heart of the high street in Clitheroe. The staff are amazing and will do anything at all to help you. I booked this weekend break for my boyfriend and I and would have no hesitation to recommend it to anyone who wanted a fun weekend or a romantic get away. We had the four poster room which was immaculately clean. The bathroom is pristine, mini soaps and fresh white towels are provided, the sheets were crisp and white and on the whole there was nothing, not one thing that I could fault. Shampoo, conditioner and bubble bath are provided in the bathroom, the water was hot all day long, flat screen television, hospitality tray and beautiful views from the window of Clitheroe Castle. The breakfast was beautiful and we were allowed to have this in bed as we were rather worse for wear from our night out in Clitheroe. The food was freshly cooked and nothing out of a packet or frozen. Very impressive. We had a late checkout (1.30p.m.) at no extra cost which we welcomed. The hotel itself is a pub and has a disco on until 1.00 a..m for residents and non residents. If you are not into loud music until this time then I dont recommend it but if you are, then you will have a great time. To reiterate all the staff are amazing and will do anything to assist you to have a great stay. For £65.00 for the best room in the house, the wonderful breakfast, an immaculate room, all the facilities available around, you simply cannot go wrong. Honest !

Cheryl - Blackpool.