Had my wedding here mid September and I just wanted to write to say firstly thank you very much to all the staff and secondly encourage anyone looking on here thinking about having your wedding at Eaves hall to do it!
We were very lucky to stay here for two nights, the first night being a birthday celebration of the mother of the groom but also this allowed all of our family and friends who had traveled from all over the place to come together, relax get to know each other and also the ceremony was at 11.30am so just gave every extra time in the morning.
The day itself was fantastic!! I could not fault a single thing it was everything I have ever dreamed of and more. The food on both nights was amazing, the disco was amazing, the service amazing but the best thing I think is the building, it just took my breath away as soon as i saw it, now its not the first time a building has done this but for the first time I was not disappointed when I walked in, there were no dowdy carpets and curtains to put me off, just amazing rooms. the ceremony and reception rooms are amazing, the mirrors are beautiful and really add to the room. The bedrooms are fabulous and from what the guests said the majority have been renovated now. The grounds are amazing so many of our guest commented on what a beautiful place it was which is exactly what i was hoping!
The only hitch of the whole day was that the wedding planner did not turn in the day of my wedding, which i was not told until the day after! But I have to say with how fabulous Barry was I didn't even notice!
I think he thought I was mad when we rocked up with two cars and a van full of stuff, for my whacky ideas for favours but he listened so he understood and starting helping us unload. He was very complimentary about the ideas we had, he was very calm considering he must have been feeling the pressure, and considering how many weddings he must see I genuinely believed how sincere he was when he wished us well, and said i looked nice etc. A special thank you to Barry for looking after us so well!! also a thanks to Andrew who looks after us all well in the night time.
Breakfast was great, everyone is still talking about the wedding now and cant speak highly enough of your venue.
My only disappointment is I can't come back!
I was going to go for mitton hall as we could go back for anniversaries etc but I could not resist the charms of eaves hall but one day i hope to return for some celebration!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having being sympathetically restored to its former glory, the property is now a stunning wedding and function venue which can be yours exclusively! Eaves Hall is a magnificent building surrounded by beautiful gardens amidst the sensational Ribble Valley. The exquisite interior design compliments the splendour of the original features with an air of contemporary country house luxury... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eaves Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eaves Hall Clitheroe, Lancashire
- Eaves Hall Hotel Clitheroe