Attended a wedding at Eaves Hall. Set in beautiful grounds and ground floor decor had some lovely original features. Unfortunately, this standard was not maintained in the bedrooms, which were cold, with dated decoration, broken fixtures and no hot water. The room was overpriced and guests were charged more than originally quoted on making the reservation. What a shame!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having being sympathetically restored to its former glory, the property is now a stunning wedding and function venue which can be yours exclusively! Eaves Hall is a magnificent building surrounded by beautiful gardens amidst the sensational Ribble Valley. The exquisite interior design compliments the splendour of the original features with an air of contemporary country house luxury... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Eaves Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eaves Hall Clitheroe, Lancashire
- Eaves Hall Hotel Clitheroe