“Brilliant little cafe”

Brunch Time Cafe Takeaway
Ranked #105 of 139 Restaurants in Clitheroe
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Excellent food extremely good value and pleasant service. Sausages are delicious. They have great selection of hot and cold sandwiches. Beautiful tray bakes and daily specials that are homemade.

1  Thank Citi91792
There are newer reviews for Brunch Time Cafe Takeaway

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Brilliant bacon sausage and egg butties and a fabulous cappuccino, service with a smile too well worth a visit.

1  Thank carolmarquis
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Excellent all round friendly staff fantastic food.the all experience is worth a vist would recommend all off there food and catering choices visit every time I am here

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Excellent staff, excellent service and a must-go if you are visiting the clitheroe area. Always look forward to the wide variety of meals from the home made soup choices to the big belly buster breakfasts!
-Larry Fisherman

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Early Monday morning getting off the Motorway taking a nice drive through the spectacular countryside ultimately leading through Clitheroe. Thank goodness I did. What a lovely experience. Driving up Moor Lane I spotted a sandwich board advertising 'Brunch Time' cafe.
I had been looking for a decent sandwich shop for ages during my travels of the UK. Brunch Time has a good selection of fresh sandwich ingredients displayed for your choice. A fantastic black board menu, easy to read, a good selection. I had the best Latte (I had two) of my 5 week trip (I had a lot of coffee stops) I had travelled 2,300 miles around England and Scotland.
The Brunch Time English Breakfast was modestly priced and the right portion.It tasted really nice.
As I sat enjoying my breakfast three other chaps (locals) came in and ordered their "Full English". They obviously knew what they're asking for and why.
This small interment cafe seats six. Jane and Steve made me welcome, I felt comfortable, enjoyed the easy conversation (even with our accents being so different to one another's) and personalised service. This is how is it meant to be. Nice people, nice food, nice experience.
Don't go there expecting the world. You get back what you put out there.
Go to Brunch Time with honesty and pleasantry - you won't be disappointed.
Post Code - B87 1BE (for your sat nav)
Congratulations to them and a Big Thank You. Pete