The best sirloin steak i've ever had! Friendly welcoming, the waitress behind the bar was really friendly and greeted me with a beautiful smile! :-) good music that is really important for me because im tired of the usual "restaurant music" "perfect day" song was a great welcoming song :-)! I just recently moved in the area and i think i've found the place that i'm going to visit every week for a steak! :-) i dont know the quality of the rooms because i only went in for a meal but im pretty sure that they are good because these guys know what they are doing! I highly recommend this place at least for the food! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Victorian building located in the centre of the lovely market town of Clitheroe. Now restored into a smart and stylish modern British Inn. We have seven lovely en-suite guest rooms located on our first and second floors. Individually furnished – we can accommodate families, couples and single guests – catering for business clients and tourists. We serve simple, fresh food in our bar/restaurant – all our meals are homemade, cooked fresh to order and many of our ingredients are sourced from local suppliers. We offer a Children’s menu with healthy, freshly made choices. Our bar is vibrant and well-stocked with a large choice of cask ales and international beers and lagers – awarded Cask Marque status. Our wines are well chosen and our freshly ground coffee is always available with a piece of cake! We have highchairs, baby change and disabled facilities and a small car park is available for our guests. Eat, Sleep, Drink and Meet – you will always be assured of a real warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Inn at the Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Station Hotel Clitheroe
- Inn At The Station Clitheroe, Lancashire