Just returned from a one night stay.
Three couples and we all had good rooms, large clean and warm.
The breakfast was very good, and thanks to the lady who cooked our breakfast and really looked after us all, keeping our tea and coffee topped up all the time.
Really enjoyed the break and it was down to the excellent staff, from arriving to leaving everyone was really helpful and pleasant, which makes a very pleasant change. Would definately go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Victorian building located in the centre of the lovely market town of Clitheroe. Now restored into a smart and stylish modern British Inn. We have seven lovely en-suite guest rooms located on our first and second floors. Individually furnished – we can accommodate families, couples and single guests – catering for business clients and tourists. We serve simple, fresh food in our bar/restaurant – all our meals are homemade, cooked fresh to order and many of our ingredients are sourced from local suppliers. We offer a Children’s menu with healthy, freshly made choices. Our bar is vibrant and well-stocked with a large choice of cask ales and international beers and lagers – awarded Cask Marque status. Our wines are well chosen and our freshly ground coffee is always available with a piece of cake! We have highchairs, baby change and disabled facilities and a small car park is available for our guests. Eat, Sleep, Drink and Meet – you will always be assured of a real warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn at the Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Station Hotel Clitheroe
- Inn At The Station Clitheroe, Lancashire