Having been slightly put off by the reviews, we were somewhat nervous about our stay. The occasion was my birthday and from start to finish I had no complaints. The staff are all eager to help and very friendly. The surroundings are fantastic. The building has been sympathetically restored and decorated. The room we stayed in, the King Suite, had fabulous views and was spacious and comfortable. We ate both nights in the Hotel and was not disappointed with the food at all. The open fires give the place a lovely homely feeling with bags of atmosphere. You can really relax and unwind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four star country house hotel providing luxury accommodation at the heart of the fabulous Ribble Valley. Our big idea for bringing this magnificent 15th Century manor house back to life was to take it back to its roots and make it feel like a home again. Somewhere that looks and feels like it belongs to somebody. Stunning interior design and decoration perfectly complement the ancient architectural features to create a contemporary country house hotel. Both effortlessly beautiful and unashamedly romantic. The ambience is quite unique. It is certainly luxurious and feels exclusive but the luxury and exclusivity are open to all. From a relaxing morning coffee or afternoon tea, to lunch or dinner and for everything in between. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Book Direct Rooms, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mitton Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitton Hall Hotel Clitheroe
- Mitton Hall Clitheroe, Lancashire