Stayed here on recommendation of Company I was visiting, the rooms are tiny not even place to swing a cat, no phones so one has to walk to reception which is nearly like a labrynth (!) to get there and then they can help you .....I asked for a plug adaptor only to be told that guest a few weeks ago took it with them! The breakfast is good and so was the dinner other than that its not worth staying here unless its the last place in Clitheroe and an overniter only
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four star country house hotel providing luxury accommodation at the heart of the fabulous Ribble Valley. Our big idea for bringing this magnificent 15th Century manor house back to life was to take it back to its roots and make it feel like a home again. Somewhere that looks and feels like it belongs to somebody. Stunning interior design and decoration perfectly complement the ancient architectural features to create a contemporary country house hotel. Both effortlessly beautiful and unashamedly romantic. The ambience is quite unique. It is certainly luxurious and feels exclusive but the luxury and exclusivity are open to all. From a relaxing morning coffee or afternoon tea, to lunch or dinner and for everything in between. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mitton Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitton Hall Hotel Clitheroe
- Mitton Hall Clitheroe, Lancashire