Attend two weddings in a week at Mitton Hall, and have to say both were wonderful occasions. The setting of Mitton Hall is beautiful inside and out, with great scenic views for photographs. Both receptions were bucks fizz or champagne with canapés, followed by a three course meal and coffee with mints. The food on both occasions was first class. We did not stay over, but believe the rooms are lovely and reasonably priced. This is an ideal venue for a wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four star country house hotel providing luxury accommodation at the heart of the fabulous Ribble Valley. Our big idea for bringing this magnificent 15th Century manor house back to life was to take it back to its roots and make it feel like a home again. Somewhere that looks and feels like it belongs to somebody. Stunning interior design and decoration perfectly complement the ancient architectural features to create a contemporary country house hotel. Both effortlessly beautiful and unashamedly romantic. The ambience is quite unique. It is certainly luxurious and feels exclusive but the luxury and exclusivity are open to all. From a relaxing morning coffee or afternoon tea, to lunch or dinner and for everything in between. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Mitton Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitton Hall Hotel Clitheroe
- Mitton Hall Clitheroe, Lancashire