Stayed at the Maple Lodge for 8 days when visiting nearby Accrington. Service was good and personal. Phillip and Sandra looked after us really well. I stayed in a double room as a single. It would have been very small for a couple.
Property: The Maple LodgeAddress: 70 Blackburn Road, Clayton le Moors BB5 5JH, England
Location: United Kingdom > England > Lancashire > Clayton le Moors
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Clayton le Moors
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:4 star — The Maple Lodge 4*
Number of rooms: 8
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Q BOOK PARTNERS AND VAT registered.The 4* Guest House accommodation, friendly atmosphere and personal service will make your stay one to be remembered. We offer Bed and Breakfast services seven days a week. The house was built in the early 1700's and retains many of the original features. There are 8 en-suite bedrooms, a breakfast/dinning room, reception, and a wood panelled residents lounge with a licensed bar providing the perfect environment in which to relax after a busy day. At the rear of The Maple Lodge is our private car park with 24 hour cctv coverage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The Maple Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maple Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- The Maple Lodge Clayton Le Moors, England