Stayed for 2 nights and it was fab lovely friendly people. Nothing was to much trouble for them great breakfast and you can also eat in the evening highly recomended you will not be disapointed at all with the lodge or the main hotel. Secure parking tv and wifi and nice lounge with a bar home from home
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Q BOOK PARTNERS AND VAT registered.The 4* Guest House accommodation, friendly atmosphere and personal service will make your stay one to be remembered. We offer Bed and Breakfast services seven days a week. The house was built in the early 1700's and retains many of the original features. There are 8 en-suite bedrooms, a breakfast/dinning room, reception, and a wood panelled residents lounge with a licensed bar providing the perfect environment in which to relax after a busy day. At the rear of The Maple Lodge is our private car park with 24 hour cctv coverage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The Maple Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maple Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- The Maple Lodge Clayton Le Moors, England