We just came back from our weekend break at Mercure, we had a great time, spa is nice, swimming pool is warm, bedrooms are good size with amazing views, hotel is a real relaxing destination. Staff here are amazing, Bartender was very attentive and always offered table service, he was very knowledgeable. Breakfast was amazing too, Breakfast supervisor from Tunisia was always busy but that never stopped him from talking to us and make us feel welcomed.The hotel itself is almost one thousand years old and caries lots of history: portrait room, oak room etc. Receptionists all very friendly too, offered to recommend us an outside restaurant and informed us about thinks to see around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa is situated in 17 acres of parkland. Combining a traditional setting with modern technology, our hotel offers both an enjoyable weekend getaway, or facilities for business meetings & conferences. Also featuring a luxury spa, with 8 beauty suites, & Cameo Restaurant & Bar, a relaxed dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa Clayton Le Moors, England