We stayed for a two night break to visit relatives nearby. It was a busy hotel that seemed to have lots of events and conferences, but there are lots of quiet public places. Our room was spotless and well equipped, and most importantly, we slept peacefully all night, on the large comfy bed.Breakfast was wonderful, huge choices, and like other Mercure Hotels, if you wanted, you could have your breakfast brought to you from the well stocked buffet. We didn't use the pool as we were too busy, though we looked in to see that it looked inviting although on the small size.All the staff we came into contact with were friendly and helpful.We would recommend a visit to Gawthorpe Hall (NT) a hidden gem in Padiham,and Oswaldtwistle Mill for great shopping.The Howarth Art Gallery in Accrington (Tiffany glass,largest collection outside New York) is not too far. Come and breathe some fresh Lancashire air and sample the cheese!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa is situated in 17 acres of parkland. Combining a traditional setting with modern technology, our hotel offers both an enjoyable weekend getaway, or facilities for business meetings & conferences. Also featuring a luxury spa, with 8 beauty suites, & Cameo Restaurant & Bar, a relaxed dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa Clayton Le Moors, England