We has rather low expectations after reading other reviews but had a fabulous stay. We booked a spa package with dinner bed and breakfast for £75 but upgraded to the executive rooms for extra £10. We had rooms 603/ 609 which were lovely, spacious, clean with a lovely big bathroom. The pool was reasonably sized and a nice temperature and there were around 5 individual steam rooms/ saunas. The food in the evening was delicious and the self-serv buffet breakfast had lots of choice. We did notice quite a few tables had to go off in search of tea/coffee and toast rather than the staff offering it around the tables but we received ours as soon as we sat down. The only downside we found was getting from our rooms to the restaurant...we either had to walk through private functions or walk around the outside in the rain. Would definitely go again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa is situated in 17 acres of parkland. Combining a traditional setting with modern technology, our hotel offers both an enjoyable weekend getaway, or facilities for business meetings & conferences. Also featuring a luxury spa, with 8 beauty suites, & Cameo Restaurant & Bar, a relaxed dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa Clayton Le Moors, England