I attended a Tradeshow here in April and was impressed by the staffs attitude and attentiveness. The hotel lends itself to large parties although it always seems to be getting renovated and some of the public areas look a bit tired. The rooms are OK and quite large and the buffet breakfast and lunch I had where adequate. It is the staff which make this hotel worth staying at. Our party decided to have dinner in the Leisure club and watch some football, the 2 ladies serving us couldnt have done more, even going across to the main bar several times to get the drinks we wanted, really good service with a smile.
The hotel has a large carpark, easy access to the function rooms, and free WiFi although the coverage is patchy and mobile phone reception is poor inside the main hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa is situated in 17 acres of parkland. Combining a traditional setting with modern technology, our hotel offers both an enjoyable weekend getaway, or facilities for business meetings & conferences. Also featuring a luxury spa, with 8 beauty suites, & Cameo Restaurant & Bar, a relaxed dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa Clayton Le Moors, England