We stayed overnight whilst visiting friends and found the room to be comfortable and clean. We did book a twin room however we were given a double room and a single put-up bed which im not sure was standard. It wasnt great news for my friend on the put-up bed but the rest of the facilities were very good so we did not complain. The pool was lovely and the breakfast was very nice, a good variety of things to chose from.
We also had a lovely view of some cows in a field outside our window which was nice to wake up to.
The only criticism I would give was that our room was a fair walk away from reception and we had to walk through a wedding reception party to get to our room which was a little awkward!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa is situated in 17 acres of parkland. Combining a traditional setting with modern technology, our hotel offers both an enjoyable weekend getaway, or facilities for business meetings & conferences. Also featuring a luxury spa, with 8 beauty suites, & Cameo Restaurant & Bar, a relaxed dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa Clayton Le Moors, England