Shaw Hill golf & country club is always worth a visit its nice to meet up with friends for a chat and afternoon tea,its great to have a meal in vardens restarant and even better have a couple of games of golf and stayover !The Sunday drivers are excellent value for money the course is lovely and the staff are always very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are 30 individually styled bedrooms which vary in size and positioning gently reflecting the period of the building. All rooms are en-suite and facilities include Telephone, TV, Hospitality Tray and 24 hour room service. Most rooms include trouser press, ironing boards or are available on request. All guests are welcome to use the Leisure club free of charge and if you fancy a round of golf you can enjoy half price green fees - just ask at reception.The accommodation is set over three floors with a spiralling staircase and glittering chandeliers. Due to the nature of the building there is no lift access to the floors so should you have difficulty with stairs please request ground floor rooms when booking. All public areas of the Hotel have wheelchair access.We have a range of packages from Bed & Breakfast, Dinner inclusive, Spa & Golf breaks, Conference/ Delegate and Corporate rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club Hotel Chorley
- Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf And Country Club
- Shaw Hill Hotel Country