“Good value for money”

Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Chorley
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Clean room with helpful and friendly staff. Nice to have a flaming grill across the road for dinner and a drink without having to venture too far. Not particularly luxurious but very good value for money, perfect for me on a one night stay for business.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2014

Hello Teacher713

Thank you for your review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such great feedback from our guests. I am so happy that you found the room clean and the team friendly and helpful.

I have also passed your feedback on to the Yarrow Bridge (Flaming Grill) next door.

On behalf of all the Team at Chorley South Premier Inn, we hope to see you here again.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Very friendly and helpful receptionists. Room very clean and well presented. Having stayed at this Premier Inn for many years the only criticism I have is the change in restaurant from Miller's to Flaming Grill - the new accommodation layout and style/choice of foods are not to my taste.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Wilf E

Thank you for your lovely review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such great feedback from our guests. I am so happy that the reception team were friendly and helpful and that your room was clean and well presented.

On behalf of all the Team at Chorley South Premier Inn, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

This hotel offers very good value for money. The rooms are very quiet. I have stayed here before and I thoroughly recommend it. I also tried the pub next door which serves brekfast every morning. It is on par with general pub grub.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WestStudio
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Hello WestStudio

Thank you for your review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such great feedback from our guests. I am so happy that you would recommend us as a hotel and that we offered you good value for money.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had a family room, my wife, stepson & baby. The room was huge, nice cot, single bed and double. Room was lovely and cool on a hot day. The staff were brilliant, ultra friendly, and very helpful.

Would definitly recommend this hotel to everyone, the pub is also good, and right in the grounds of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Hello Daniel H

Thank you for your kind review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such great feedback from our guests. I am so happy to hear that you found the team friendly and helpful and the bedroom large and cool.

On behalf of all the Team at Chorley South Premier Inn, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Both Jane and Janet are lovely. Jane was so caring towards my pregnant fiancé and provides extra pillows without question. Janet was also lovely to chat too on our departure, she also tol us the story of the resident duck's. For a chain the premier inn staff care so much and should be the first choice for all when booking to go away for a few nights break.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Hello madnes_uk

Thank you so much for your kind review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such great feedback from our guests. I am so happy that Janet and Jayne were so good with you. The team here really do care about the experience that they give the guests.

On behalf of all the Team at Chorley South Premier Inn, we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

The staff were all extremely friendly and did their best to ensure a good stay. Thank-you to all!! The breakfast was at the gastro pub next door which was awful. The dishes were dirty, place was filthy

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Hello Rob R

Thank you so much for your review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such great feedback from our guests. I am glad that you found the team so friendly and that they did everything they could to ensure you had a good stay.
I do apologise for the issues you had with the pub and rest assured that we did pass on your feedback during your stay.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We chose this Premier Inn as we have read good reviews on it. We were not disappointed.
Although it's not the most modern, it is extremely comfortable, with good parking and what's more to the point - the staff are really superb! They could have not been more helpful, without being intrusive.
Meals are available at the pub next door. Very good selection and very well priced. Breakfasts are to die for! As much as you like, well cooked and presented and brought to your table by, yep, very friendly staff.
All in all, Chorley South is definitely one where I would stay again. Well done!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Witzendwizard

Thank you so much for your review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such great feedback from our guests. I am so happy that you found the team so superb and helpful and the room comfortable.
I am also glad to hear that you had a fantastic breakfast and good evening meal and I have passed this great feedback on to the Yarrow Bridge (Flaming Grill) next door.

Operations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chorley
Best Western Park Hall Hotel & Leisure Club
Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Days Inn Charnock Richard M6
Bolton Whites Hotel
Bolton Whites Hotel
#2 of 13 in Bolton
Legacy Preston International
Inglewood Boutique B & B

Been to Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel? Share your experiences!