“Overnight”

Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Chorley
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Fantastic rooms, sizes, catered well for children and food was superb, staff were very helpful and efficient. Beds for children were normal sizes and very comfortable with plenty space to still move. X

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Hi Kellie L

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that you found the room a good size and the beds comfortable and that the Team were helpful and efficient.
I will also pass on your comment, about the food being superb, to the Yarrow Bridge pub, next door.

On behalf of the entire Team here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I stayed overnight at the hotel and i was very impressed with the staff. The were extremely helpful, booking taxis for me, and recommending places to eat. After leaving a nice comment bout the staff, i received a letter from the manager thanking me for this. This was great to get back and i cant recommend this hotel enough!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Hi Katielouisew

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such feedback from our guests and I am glad that you received the letter in response to your lovely comments. I am also pleased to hear that you were impressed with the Team during your stay.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Was pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome from staff.
Room was excellent. Clean, comfortable, spacious.
Would definately return here and will recommend.
Also had meal next door in Restraunt which was extremely well cooked.

Room Tip: Room 13 was next to fire exit and overlooked entrance and car park. Was quiet room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Hi Grovesy61

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that you found the team welcoming and the rooms clean and comfortable.
I will also pass on your comments to the Yarrow Bridge pub, next door.

On behalf of the entire Team here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we look forward to seeing you again soon when you return.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Yet again we stay at this hotel it is a very friendly place to stayed staff are very warm to you when you arrived and they understand disable people 10/10 for that it feels like home when you are there

• Stayed: January 2014
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Hi jim2404

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Premier Inn Chorley South. It is great hearing that it feels like home when you’re here and we love receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that you decided to stay with us again and that the team were very warm with you during your stay.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I stayed at this hotel overnight. It is not as modern as others, but it is very clean and maintains the usual standards. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
It was very quiet and peaceful.
It was very accessible from the motorway.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Hi shelly k

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Premier Inn Chorley South. It is great receiving such feedback from our guests and I am happy that we maintained the usual Premier Inn standards for you. I am glad to hear that the team were friendly and helpful with you and that you found it peaceful and quiet during your stay.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed at this Premier Inn on a business trip and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for accommodation in the area. I've been at other Premier Inns before and it was always a good experience. The staff was extremely helpful and super friendly and they somehow made me feel like I was home. The room was very clean and the bathroom as well, absolutely spotless. I had am amazing sleep and it's rare for me to sleep well in hotel rooms...
There is a pub nearby and you can have a decent meal for a tenner. Breakfast is also very good as there are plenty of options to chose from.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Hi Diletta

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Premier Inn Chorley South. It is great receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team were so helpful and friendly. We work very hard to ensure our guests are made to feel at home. I am glad that you slept so well and that the room was so clean.
I will also pass on your comments to the Yarrow Bridge pub, next door.

On behalf of the entire Team here at Chorley South Premier inn, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Staff welcoming and helpful, room well presented and warm, surroundings peaceful, room (at rear) very peaceful, bed huge and comfy, lots of parking front and rear, will definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi GBH999

Thank you so much for your kind review of Premier Inn Chorley South. It is great receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team were welcoming and friendly, and I am glad that you found your room warm and peaceful.

On behalf of the entire Team here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we look forward to seeing you again when you are next in the area.