“Slipped a bit”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Chorley
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Slipped a bit”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Fantastic greeting and assistance from staff. Bed comfortable as promised. Staff very helpful. Gave me extra towels as requested. Bathroom bin was only emptied on the fourth day of my stay. Lucky it was only facial wipes and nothing else in it. Wifi (paid for) kept dropping out which was very frustrating. Receptionist very good about my Chinese food delivery. She took the money and paid for it for me, got me a plate and cutlery from the restaurant and brought it to my room. Very grateful. Staff also helped me unload and load my luggage in the car.

Room Tip: If you are downstairs you can hear the people walking about above you. If you are disabled ask for a...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Hi Hypnojo,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so pleased to know you found the staff friendly and helpful, especially when helping with your luggage and take away.

I do apologise for the fact your bin wasn't emptied until the fourth day of your stay. I have reminded all Housekeeping staff to be vigilent when checking bathroom bins as it was simply missed due to it not being full. Unfortunately, in site there isn't much we can do with regards to the WiFi connection however if you stay again and experience any problems with the WiFi, reception would be happy to contact the internet provider for you to find out if there are any issues and will help to resolve them for you if possible.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay, and on behalf of everyone here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I went to Bolton to take part in Ironman UK and stayed at Chorley South. The staff were fantastic throughout my stay, I was suffering from some serious nerves on the days leading up to the event, but the staff, especially Jayne was friendly, chatty and always interested. My partner arrived on the Friday night and we were both made to feel like part of the family!

A wonderful stay, reasonably priced, room was clean and tidy and the staff (especially Jayne) was great. If I can deal with the nerves next year I will defiantly be returning.

• Stayed August 2013
Hi Huwthewelshman,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of your stay at our Chorley South Premier Inn. As the manager of this hotel I am so happy to know you enjoyed your stay, especially as you were staying for such a big event like Ironman!

Please rest assured that Jayne has seen this feedback and she is so happy to know you and your wife enjoyed your stay. Here at Chorley South we pride ourselves on our customer service so to know you were made to feel part of the family, really does make me very proud as it is great to hear such feedback.

We really hope to see you again next year for Ironman, if not before!

Gosforth, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The staff could not have been better,room and hotel spotless.GOOD JOB The pub next next door is good for pub grub and the breakfast is good value and quality.Used this hotel during bike tour even letus sore bikinroom , ask for adownstairsroo,

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Hi coraddo,

Thank you so much for writing such a kind review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. We always love to hear feedback from our guests, and I am so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us. All of the team love to hear what our guests think about us, and your comments are greatly appreciated.

I have also passed on your comments to the pub next door.

I hope your bike tour went well. On behalf of everyone here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Manchester
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Only spoke to the staff to check in\checkout and request wifi but both staff members were very genuine in their manners.

Room was very clean, no real noise from the main road. Nice big pub serving foods right next door but not at all noisy. Big car park.

Very impressed!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Hi 538Anonymous538,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us, found the staff to be friendly and rooms to be clean.

I have also passed on your kind comments to the pub next door.

Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Recently stayed at the Premier Inn Chorley South and was greeted by a charming young lady who was polite, pleasant and more than willing to help sort our evening meal arrangements if needed.

The room was a nice, clean and spacious only criticism was that it could do with a few more lights or brighter lights as was on the dark side even in the morning. We had a great night sleep and awoke to a unexpected yet entertaining noise.... horses lol

All in all, great stay and would recommend this hotel and definitely stay again :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Hi Kim O,

I just wanted to thank you very much for your kind review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. We love to hear feedback from our guests and I'm very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and were greeted by our friendly receptionists.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed at the Premier Inn Chorley South. Very comfortable and lovely staff. Restaurant right next door with good food at reasonable prices. I would be comfortable going there alone or with company.
Take your own shampoo/gel if you do not like the bottles on the wall content. (Have to say quality was quite good).

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Hi Josephine T,

Thank you so much for your very kind review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. As the manager of this site, I am very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us and please rest assured I have passed on your comments to the rest of the team.

If our guests do not wish to use the soap that is provided in the rooms, we do have small wash-kits available to purchase from reception which contain the essentials for any guests who may have forgotten them.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We always choose Premier Inns when we travel within the UK. We always find them to be clean, good value, great locations and helpful staff.
We have also stayed at this particular hotel on a number of occasions and i've done a review for it before so there's isn't a whole lot more i can add really. We chose this hotel due to it's convenient location to where my family live and that it's close to Manchester Airport.
The beds are amazing and i always get a good nights sleep when i stay at a PI. I'm convinced it's the Hypnos mattresses.
We had breakfast which was to the usual high standards but we didn't eat an evening meal as we didn't stay that long.
We also managed to book the room under a special sale offer which made it much cheaper.

• Stayed May 2013
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Hi dizzyb23,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so pleased you decided to return to us, and once again enjoyed your stay. I have passed on your kind comments to the rest of the team and the restaurant attached where breakfast is served.

On behalf of the whole team here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Operations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chorley
Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel
Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Best Western Park Hall Hotel & Leisure Club
Days Inn Charnock Richard M6
Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland
The Wrightington Hotel & Country Club

Been to Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel? Share your experiences!