“Definitely will visit again! Great service! Clean rooms!”

Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Chorley
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Only spoke to the staff to check in\checkout and request wifi but both staff members were very genuine in their manners.

Room was very clean, no real noise from the main road. Nice big pub serving foods right next door but not at all noisy. Big car park.

Very impressed!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Hi 538Anonymous538,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us, found the staff to be friendly and rooms to be clean.

I have also passed on your kind comments to the pub next door.

On behalf of everyone here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Recently stayed at the Premier Inn Chorley South and was greeted by a charming young lady who was polite, pleasant and more than willing to help sort our evening meal arrangements if needed.

The room was a nice, clean and spacious only criticism was that it could do with a few more lights or brighter lights as was on the dark side even in the morning. We had a great night sleep and awoke to a unexpected yet entertaining noise.... horses lol

All in all, great stay and would recommend this hotel and definitely stay again :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Hi Kim O,

I just wanted to thank you very much for your kind review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. We love to hear feedback from our guests and I'm very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and were greeted by our friendly receptionists.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed at the Premier Inn Chorley South. Very comfortable and lovely staff. Restaurant right next door with good food at reasonable prices. I would be comfortable going there alone or with company.
Take your own shampoo/gel if you do not like the bottles on the wall content. (Have to say quality was quite good).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Hi Josephine T,

Thank you so much for your very kind review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. As the manager of this site, I am very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us and please rest assured I have passed on your comments to the rest of the team.

If our guests do not wish to use the soap that is provided in the rooms, we do have small wash-kits available to purchase from reception which contain the essentials for any guests who may have forgotten them.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We always choose Premier Inns when we travel within the UK. We always find them to be clean, good value, great locations and helpful staff.
We have also stayed at this particular hotel on a number of occasions and i've done a review for it before so there's isn't a whole lot more i can add really. We chose this hotel due to it's convenient location to where my family live and that it's close to Manchester Airport.
The beds are amazing and i always get a good nights sleep when i stay at a PI. I'm convinced it's the Hypnos mattresses.
We had breakfast which was to the usual high standards but we didn't eat an evening meal as we didn't stay that long.
We also managed to book the room under a special sale offer which made it much cheaper.

• Stayed: May 2013
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Hi dizzyb23,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so pleased you decided to return to us, and once again enjoyed your stay. I have passed on your kind comments to the rest of the team and the restaurant attached where breakfast is served.

On behalf of the whole team here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Like the previous review I can agree the beds are huge! The hotel is clean, tidy and the reception team were very happy to see me. I stayed for one night and I ate at the pub attached to the hotel where the food wasn't bad at all. I had a good night sleep and wouldn't hesitate returning to this hotel. The location of the hotel being in a bit of a dip means you don't get good mobile phone reception. The hotel has wifi at £3 per day which I think is reasonable!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Hi Ben365,

First of all, thank you so much for your very kind review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us, especially your sleep in our kingsize bed! It is always great to hear feedback from our guests and I have passed on your lovely comments to the rest of the team.

On behalf of everyone here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we hope to welcome you back really soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Stayed for a night in May, the room felt very clean and plush and the bed was really big! The receptionist was friendly, providing us with additional towels, milk and teabags. Our room faced out front, and other than some noise before 11pm from the nearby pub / restaurant, there wasn't anything to be concerned about. There were enough car parking spaces and it was an ideal place to stay for the night.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Hi Abbey W,

Thank you so much for your review of Chorley South Premier Inn. I am very pleased you found our beds to be so comfortable, and staff so friendly. I have passed on your lovely feedback to the rest of the team as it is always nice to hear such great comments from our guests.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here during a recent trip to go ape Rivington. The room (26) we were given was spacious and clean.

The welcome we were given was unusually warm. From the phone call before arrival to check if we had any special requests to the lovely chatty lady on reception. It felt more like a family hotel than a typical premier Inn.

The double bed was two twins pushed together, which isn't an issue but isn't what I've come to expect from premier Inn, usually a queen bed. Regardless, it was clean and comfy so no complaints.

The bathroom was in need of some tlc, some poorly repaired tiles and dodgy grouting brought down what was an otherwise impeccable room.

Surprisingly, given that the hotel is just off a busy road and next door to a pub, we had no trouble sleeping through at all.

Superb hotel, super friendly staff and at the usual bargain price.

Couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Eshrules
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Hi Eshrules,

Thank you so much for your review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. I'm really happy to know you had a warm welcome from our reception team, especially with our pre-arrival phonecall.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the bathroom in your room. We are currently in the process of re-grouting and re-doing the mastic in all bathrooms and so I can assure you if you were to stay with us again, this will have been resolved. Despite this, I'm glad you know you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable.

I hope you had a great time in Rivington at Go Ape and on behalf of everyone here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kate Overton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chorley
Best Western Park Hall Hotel & Leisure Club
Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Days Inn Charnock Richard M6
Bolton Whites Hotel
Bolton Whites Hotel
#2 of 13 in Bolton
Legacy Preston International
Inglewood Boutique B & B

Been to Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel? Share your experiences!