“Another great stay !”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Chorley
liverpool
“Another great stay !”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great place Great staff and really quiet just what the doctor ordered ! and for £29 a bargain ! second time at this hotel and both brilliant in the area, if you book early you can get them cheap just like me but it needs to be early ?

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Hi cheggersLiverpool,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback regarding our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so pleased to know that you decided to visit us for a second time, and once again enjoyed your stay. As you have pointed out, the £29 Premier Saver rooms do need to be booked in advance however we keep our prices competitive at all times and we do have many Premier Saver rooms available online.

We hope to welcome you back for a third time very soon!

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Clean and well presented - room was very good for a family with 2 small kids. Having stayed in a lot of Premier Inns this one ranks well up there with the others. The food in the attached pub is good.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hi SteveW1207908,

Firstly, I would just like to thank you for your kind feedback regarding our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so happy to know you enjoyed your stay. At Premier Inn, we aim to put our guests at the heart of everything we do, and to know your rank our hotel as one of the best, we are truely grateful.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Three Mile Cross
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Having stayed here previously, this time round I found the whole experience a more customer centric one. Clearly some staff training has been carried out over the last 9 months since my last visit? As stated by previous reviewers, Janet on reception is a "diamond" & a credit to the business. My only criticism would be regarding the restaurant. I was staying for 2 nights and on the first night I had to send my main meal back twice because things were "missing". I had the roast duck which was lovely but it came with only the mash. It was sent back and then arrived with only the red cabbage added, it went back again and finally I got all 4 elements which should have been there in the first place. The food quality was good so it was not a big deal. Maybe chef was a little stressed out?? I would like to think this was just a one off incident because overall my stay was pleasingly stress free, comfortable, clean and professional. Well done to everyone concerned.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank CGW4559
Hi CGW4559,

First of all, I would just like to thank you for your feedback regarding our Chorley South Premier Inn and the restaurant next door. Please know that I have passed your feedback on to the restaurant and they offer their apologies for the incorrect meal being sent out numerous times. Despite this, I am very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us and I have passed on your feedback to Janet and the rest of the team.

On behalf of everyone at Chorley South Premier Inn, we hope to welcome you back soon.

LANCASHIRE
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Janet greeted us very warmly and checked us in efficiently and treated us as if we really mattered and not as if we were just "another pair of guests" as some receptionists have a habit of doing !! . On our way to our room another member of staff we met on the corridor greeted us also and enquired if we needed help with our luggage. Our room was spotless and we wanted for nothing and any staff we encountered, including those at breakfast were all equally pleasant. Premier lodges are usually pretty good but Chorley South is outstanding and fabulously friendly !!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Hi LINDA C,

I first of all want to thank you for your kind feedback regarding our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so happy to know you enjoyed your stay. Please know that I have passed on your lovely feedback to Janet and all the team members at site and they are all pleased to know you found your room to be clean and comfortable.

We hope to welcome you back to Chorley South Premier Inn soon.

Ruislip, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I recently spent 7 nights at the Chorley South Premier Inn and found all the staff consistently warm, friendly and welcoming and the room was kept spotlessly clean. It was incredibly quiet and night so very easy to have a good night's sleep and the breakfast and lunch provision was excellent.

Room Tip: Number 30 is at the back and is very quiet
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Hi AudreyC2012,

First of all, thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. All of the team here are dedicated to making our guests stay as comfortable and as pleasent as possible and it is great to know that on this occasion we delivered that promise.

We really hope to welcome you back to Chorley South Premier Inn very soon.

Gulfmark
Reviewed October 15, 2012

As i pulled into the car park I wasn't filled with glee. In fact I was proper fed up. Dragged my weary bones to the reception where the lady positively sparkled at me like I was the most important guest she had ever seen. Helen changed my outlook completely. That girl desrves a medal for being so cheery at 9pm. As for the rest it was just as expected, clean tidy , excellent bed. No sign of Lenny Henry but hey ho......Definately recommend and happily the nearby Pub Grill is much better than first impression from outside.
So if you have a reason to visit Chorley ( might have to think a little about that one) then this is the place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hi Gulfmark,

First of all, thank you so much for your fantastic review about our Chorley South Premier Inn. It is fantastic to read such great feedback about the team here, our rooms and the pub next door. I have passed on your lovely comments to Helen and she is delighted that you enjoyed your stay. She has only been here around 2 months so to know she made such an impression on a guest is fantastic.

Here at Premier Inn, we are committed to making your stay as good as possible, and I'm so pleased that we delivered on this occasion.

We hope to welcome you back to Chorley South Premier Inn very soon.

Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on Saturday just gone and have to say what a lovely welcome from Helen on reception. Booked in quickly and we were allocated room 7 which is ground floor on the front, I was a little concerned due to the road but it is far enough back that we didn't hear it at all. The place smells like a carpet showroom which is nice given how some other places smell. Room was in good condition, very clean and comfy beds. We ate in the pub (flaming grill pub co.) at night, good selection of real ale, the menu is huge and we also had the breakfast which was a buffet for the basics and you ordered the cooked (to order) items from the staff. I didn't catch the staff members name but he was funny and looked after us very well. As the title says, first choice will be premier inn for us from now on.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Multimooose
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Hi Multimooose,

I just wanted to reply to your lovely comments about our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so happy to know you enjoyed your visit, both at the hotel and the pub The Yarrow Bridge. I have passed on your lovely feedback to Helen on reception. She has only been with us for 1 month so to receive such great comments is fantastic. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our customer service skills and we try to ensure every guest goes away satisfied and I am so pleased that we delivered on this occasion.

I have also passed on your kind comments to the pub next door.

We hope to welcome you back to Chorley South Premier Inn very soon.

Operations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chorley
Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel
Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club
BEST WESTERN Park Hall Hotel & Leisure Club
Days Inn Charnock Richard M6
Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland
The Wrightington Hotel & Country Club

Been to Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel? Share your experiences!