Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Travelodge Preston Chorley(Clayton le Woods)
View Hotel
All reviewsflaming grillthe pubenjoyable visitlady on receptionlovely staffgood night guaranteeadjacent restaurantvisiting family in the areano liftwould stay here againlong weekendmain roadfantastic stayexcellent value for moneycomfortable bedsquiet locationpub next door
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Janet greeted us very warmly and checked us in efficiently and treated us as if we really mattered and not as if we were just "another pair of guests" as some receptionists have a habit of doing !! . On our way to our room another member of staff we met on the corridor greeted us also and enquired if we needed help with our luggage. Our room was spotless and we wanted for nothing and any staff we encountered, including those at breakfast were all equally pleasant. Premier lodges are usually pretty good but Chorley South is outstanding and fabulously friendly !!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Hi LINDA C,

I first of all want to thank you for your kind feedback regarding our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so happy to know you enjoyed your stay. Please know that I have passed on your lovely feedback to Janet and all the team members at site and they are all pleased to know you found your room to be clean and comfortable.

We hope to welcome you back to Chorley South Premier Inn soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I recently spent 7 nights at the Chorley South Premier Inn and found all the staff consistently warm, friendly and welcoming and the room was kept spotlessly clean. It was incredibly quiet and night so very easy to have a good night's sleep and the breakfast and lunch provision was excellent.

Room Tip: Number 30 is at the back and is very quiet
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Hi AudreyC2012,

First of all, thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. All of the team here are dedicated to making our guests stay as comfortable and as pleasent as possible and it is great to know that on this occasion we delivered that promise.

We really hope to welcome you back to Chorley South Premier Inn very soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

As i pulled into the car park I wasn't filled with glee. In fact I was proper fed up. Dragged my weary bones to the reception where the lady positively sparkled at me like I was the most important guest she had ever seen. Helen changed my outlook completely. That girl desrves a medal for being so cheery at 9pm. As for the rest it was just as expected, clean tidy , excellent bed. No sign of Lenny Henry but hey ho......Definately recommend and happily the nearby Pub Grill is much better than first impression from outside.
So if you have a reason to visit Chorley ( might have to think a little about that one) then this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Hi Gulfmark,

First of all, thank you so much for your fantastic review about our Chorley South Premier Inn. It is fantastic to read such great feedback about the team here, our rooms and the pub next door. I have passed on your lovely comments to Helen and she is delighted that you enjoyed your stay. She has only been here around 2 months so to know she made such an impression on a guest is fantastic.

Here at Premier Inn, we are committed to making your stay as good as possible, and I'm so pleased that we delivered on this occasion.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed here on Saturday just gone and have to say what a lovely welcome from Helen on reception. Booked in quickly and we were allocated room 7 which is ground floor on the front, I was a little concerned due to the road but it is far enough back that we didn't hear it at all. The place smells like a carpet showroom which is nice given how some other places smell. Room was in good condition, very clean and comfy beds. We ate in the pub (flaming grill pub co.) at night, good selection of real ale, the menu is huge and we also had the breakfast which was a buffet for the basics and you ordered the cooked (to order) items from the staff. I didn't catch the staff members name but he was funny and looked after us very well. As the title says, first choice will be premier inn for us from now on.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Multimooose
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Hi Multimooose,

I just wanted to reply to your lovely comments about our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so happy to know you enjoyed your visit, both at the hotel and the pub The Yarrow Bridge. I have passed on your lovely feedback to Helen on reception. She has only been with us for 1 month so to receive such great comments is fantastic. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our customer service skills and we try to ensure every guest goes away satisfied and I am so pleased that we delivered on this occasion.

I have also passed on your kind comments to the pub next door.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

A few days prior to when we arrived I had just come out of a long meeting and I received a call from the Premier Inn...oh no had they had to cancel my room ? ....what a relief it was when all they asked is would I like some hot chocolate in the room....

When we arrived we were greeted with such enthusiasm that i thought I had just met my long lost Auntie Ethel from Lancashire. Whilst in reception I thought we had just entered an old people's care home...there was homemade cakes, lollies, guess how many sweeties in the jar... I was half expecting to be advised that BINGO started at 7pm !

This is a very friendly and well run Premier Inn.... The rooms are in good condition ( all recently had new carpets) and the service is exceptional. If there was anything we we needed I am sure reception would try and help. There is a pub next door where you can go and have your breakfast. Again this is well run, efficient and friendly.

As we were leaving I was called back by reception....had I left something behind,or had I not paid my bill? ....err no the receptionist was just making sure our little boy had received a lolly...

Room Tip: Ensure you have plenty of change for any Raffles or Tombolas
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Hi ShropshireLad,

First of all, I would just like to thank you for your fantastic review of our Chorley South Premier Inn. I am so happy to know you enjoyed your stay, particularly the service you received at this site. At Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our great service and I am happy to know that on this occasion, we lived up to those standards.

It was during the weekend of your stay that we were holding small charity stalls such as the tombola and "sweets in a jar game" to raise money for Whitbread's nominated charity, Great Ormond Street Hospital. I am so glad to know you enjoyed this aspect of your stay and I would just like to thank you for your kind participation.

Please know that I will also pass on your kind comments to the restaurant manager next door.