“Premier Inn does it again!”

Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Chorley
London
“Premier Inn does it again!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is a great hotel in a lovely setting. We are big fans of the chain and haven't had a bad experience yet. This one is set by the canal and meant a beautiful walk was in order on a lovely sunny Saturday morning.
Hotel is quiet and clean with plenty of parking. Friendly and efficient reception -we really appreciated the loan of scissors and sellotape to warp a gift.
Pub next door is great - we had a super family dinner for 22.
Only criticism was the breakfast- they seemed to have real trouble coping with demand (and it wasn't that busy). Lots of epope were very frstrated as they never seemed to keep eveything stocked so you had to keep going back.
However this seems to be a bit of a feature of the Premier Inn experience so we expect it now....and with the great prices for the rooms yuo cant really complain.

Room Tip: Room 16 is a great ground floor family room which oevrlooks the canal and at the end of the corridor...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Joandgraham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We've stayed at Chorley North many times over the last 10 years & we always receive a warm welcome. Any minor difficulties are sorted out quickly & efficiently.
We enjoy using the Malthouse Restaurant next door. Perhaps they could do with an extra member of staff on breakfast duty though as every time we've stayed there's been a problem with keeping up with crockery, cutlery, milk, juices, etc that guests need. Having said that, staff are friendly & helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 10, 2013

After a long day at work and an early start beckoning the next day over 2 1/2 hours away, my other half and I decided to stay overnight close to where we needed to be the following morning. After looking online at other hotels, I decided to opt for our usual fallback when staying away from home and chose a Premier Inn. We arrived VERY late, but were greeted by a lovely gentleman on reception who could see we were beyond tired and just needed our sleep. He gave us all the necessary details as quickly as possible and we were directed to our room. I was more than impressed when we opened the door to our room, this probably has to be one of the best Premier Inns we've stayed in - the bed was huge (and we're already used to a 6' wide bed at home). The bathroom was modern and beyond immaculate, it looked brand new, even down to the bath and grouting. We both slept like a log and woke up refreshed, even more so after a hot power shower. Breakfast is served in the neighbouring pub - a buffet style where everything was hot and fresh, there was a real sense that the staff were attentive, ensuring everything was well stocked and available. I'd definitely stay here again - I hope I get the opportunity to do so in the near future!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sara C
Lee N, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank You very much for your recent comments regarding the experience you had here at Chorley North.
Myself and the team take great pride in ensuring that every guest has an enjoyable stay with us and from your review it certainly seems that we have delivered that to you and your partner.
I will certainly pass these comments on to the team and also the adjcent restaurant on your behalf.
I do hope that we can welcome you again in the not too distant future.
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Hotel
Easy to find and I found it to be really quiet seeing as it is so close to a main road. Really pretty place and pub attached nice. Best of all was the customer service when arriving I hadn't realised I had booked a twin
Room and they were happy to swap me to a double room. Room was clean and towels arrived quickly.
I would highly recommend and will definately be choosing to stay here again

• Stayed January 2013
Lee N, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thanks for your recent review of our Premier Inn, I am pleased that you found our team to be welcoming and helpful during your stay.
I do hope in the future you will again choose Chorley North Premier Inn when visiting the area.
Farnham, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stay in this hotel at least 6 times a year. The staff are very friendly and always helpful. The rooms are clean adn the beds comfortable.The restaurant next door does lovely food that is well priced and the staff are also very nice. The only downside is the televisions, they could do with updating - but this is being very picky.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
I am pleased to hear that you choose to stay with us here when you are in the area.
Hopefully in the not too distant future we will be able to provide new TV's to make your stay complete.
Once again thank you for your comments
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Maybe I'm just lucky but every premier inn I stay in seems to be of a high standard. This is no exception.

The staff are really friendly, particularly the reception. And they always make an effort to remember you.

The rooms are really clean, even the corridors smell clean! Although some of the rooms are a strange layout with the tv miles away from the bed or in an awkward position at the side.

The pub is very nice and has a great menu with equally great staff.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel, our team take great pleasure in receiving comments such as yours.
I do hope that we can welcome you again in the not too distant future.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I guess if you choose to stay in a Premier Inn you know what you are getting? Chorley North is an especially good example because it is tucked away from the main road and has a very cosy and good pub serving food and breakfast. The pub was deservedly popular on the sunday evening which we stayed - a good sign I think.
We experienced great northern hospitality from all the staff we met and particular points of note were:
1) Storage room for my bike which I didn't want to leave in the car park over night
2) Child cot ready on our arrival.
3) The Best Western in Leyland was the closest hotel to where I was working the next day but despite advertising a budget rate for a sunday in early january, the price shot up when I enquired about a family room and a cot. Premier inn had no premium price for me bringing a baby and a toddler and that is to their credit. Of course they still benefitted from extra evening meals and breakfasts ;-)

Finally, One thing I didn't appreciate until this stay is that Premier Inns have very big double beds. This is a bonus when you share it with a nursing mother and 3 month old baby the night before a business meeting.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Lee N, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for your review recently it is always nice to receive comments such as yours.
I do hope that we can welcome you to Chorley North again in the not too distant future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chorley
Best Western Park Hall Hotel & Leisure Club
Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Days Inn Charnock Richard M6
Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland
Travelodge Preston Chorley
Travelodge Preston Chorley
#1 of 2 in Clayton le Woods
Holiday Inn Express Preston South

Been to Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel? Share your experiences!