“Kay at the Premier Inn Chorley North”

Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Chorley
London, United Kingdom
“Kay at the Premier Inn Chorley North”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Kay on reception was a superstar and arranged my taxis from the station for me - so helpful :) The pub nextdoor was great too and all the staff were welcoming. Not your usual service from a premier inn.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Lee N, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
I am delighted to hear that you found our reception team in particular Kay very helpful, we always strive to deliver a world class service to every guest that we welcome through our doors.
Kay is over the moon with your kind comments.
I do hope you can return in the future and experience our great service again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Cumbernauld, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Easy access (from Blackpool) in pleasant environment. Very well appointed, clean with pleasant rooms, family room was good size. Staff helpful, friendly and breakfast good. Kids liked the hotel. We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
It is always nice to receive positive comments such as yours I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Hertfordshire
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Quiet location off the main road, and some rooms (not the one I had) have the benefit of a canal view. The restaurant next door is very good for evening meals, but there is a slight drawback in that, being in a separate building, you get wet when it's raining. The staff are very helpful. Late in the evening I turned on the TV for the 10 o'clock News, but there was some problem with the aerial and it wouldn't work. So I contacted reception and they straightaway offered to move me to a different room. I wasn't keen on packing up and moving all my stuff, so they allowed me access to a nearby room on the same corridor which was unoccupied, so I could watch the News there.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
I am pleased to hear that we arrange for you not to miss the TV programmes due to a problem with your TV.
If we can accommodate you in the future please call us direct on 01257 235150 and we can possibly arrange a canal view room for you to experience.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Stayed here from 9th Sept - 12th Sept 2012 with my elderly father. On arrival staff were professional,efficient and above all friendly. They couldn't do enough for us.Room was just what we required and in great condition and clean. Restaurant was handy, food was great, staff again were brilliant and breakfast was exceptional. Would reccomend this Premier Inn to anyone and will be back again next year..

1 Thank Martin M
Very pleased to hear that you found our hotel comfortable and most of all clean. Our team do take great pride in caring for our guests to meet all your needs.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you later in the year.
Honiton, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The temperature in our room was too high - 25 degrees Centigrade overnight - and there was no means of reducing it, because this hotel does not have air conditioning. Opening the windows did not help.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent feedback, we do supply the desk fans in the bedrooms during the summer months which will not always be suitable for every guest so please accept my apologies that this did not resolve the problem you had.
Birchington, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My wife and I stayed here on the way to Blackpool for her birthday..The staff were faultless and deserve all the praise they get..The room is superb for the price...We paid nearly double the price for what was supposed to be a 4 star hotel in Blackpool and it didnt even come close to this..So far behind it in fact that having booked in at 3pm we left and came home at 5pm the same day because the room and hotel were so poor compared to Premier Inn...We know where we will stay in future...Someone parked a large van under our window and left the tailgate up all night because there was a huge dog left inside all night which made a din with its tail, yes I know but you had to be there!! I didnt tell the reception till we booked out in the morning because it wasnt the hotels fault but they still insisted on refunding our charge because they guarantee a good nights sleep....Like I said...faultless

Room Tip: Try and avoid rooms near reception, people coming back from the pub make noise till the very early h...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mike R
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Chorley North. I am sorry to hear about the noise disturbance you experienced but I am glad that we delivered our promise by ustilising the Good Night Guarantee.
We hope to see you again in the not too distant future.
Bridgwater, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My wife and i stayed at this hotel rather than the usual Blackburn Inn and what a good move it turned out to be. The staff are, without exception, very helpful and very friendly and are a credit to the hotel. What prompted us to use this hotel rather than the Darwen site was because of the really poor Brewers Fayre restraurant that you have to use next door. Well the Chef and Brewer next to this Chorley hotel was really, really good.
As always, you cannot complain about the standard of the room or the really comfy bed. Five stars for this hotel.

Room Tip: There isn't really any tip I can give as I thought it was all really good
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
I am glad you chose to stay here with us at Chorley North and also that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.
My team always strive to deliver a high service to all guests staying with us and I am very pleased that you experienced this.
Once again Thank you
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chorley
Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel
Best Western Park Hall Hotel & Leisure Club
Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Days Inn Charnock Richard M6
Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland
Holiday Inn Express Preston South

Been to Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel? Share your experiences!