“Small and beautiful”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Only small and within a garden centre but first class food and service. Nice choices of main meals and snacks.

There are newer reviews for Camerons Restaurant Ltd

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We decided to go here for a light lunch after reading the good reviews on Tripadvisor The cafe is at the Birkacre Garden Centre which we go to quite often and I've noticed the cafe but have never been tempted to try it. I was sceptical about the reviews and wanted to see for myself. Well the reviews aren't wrong, the food and service were excellent My only gripe is that the coffee was very insipid although probably fine for many British palates Next time we go to the garden centre, I may well make sure it's around lunch time

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The service at Camerons is brilliant, nothing too much trouble and always a smile from the very knowledgable and attentive staff, which sometimes helps when choosing from the varied menu. There is ALWAYS something slightly different from the NORM on the menu, but everything seems to work !! (That's probably down to Chris the Chef). Not had a bad meal yet (been on numerous occasions over the past 4 or 5yrs). So would just like to say keep up the good work Sue, Chris and the staff and thanks again for another excellent meal. Regards, John and Pat. P.S. Good luck with the outside catering business which we hear is going very well.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Go here very often, is a very nice place to sit and relax and have food and drink which are very good, I would recommend everyone to go and try it, and also have a look around the garden centre, also the Cakes are exceptional. Love it at Camerons Restaurant. Highly recommend trying it.

1  Thank Shoveltons
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Camerons is always exceptional!! Over the many years my family and I have been here we have never been disappointed. The food is always exceptional and of very high quality. From a simple sandwich to a large main course, simple breakfast to the gorgeous cakes!! The staff are friendly and with Sue in charge the restaurant is run efficiently and a warm welcome is always available. I had an open club sandwich on saturday with chicken (moist) crispy pancetta on ciabatta, salad and garlic aioli it was simply delicious!! Though as I said we are never disappointed....Go visit them at Birkacre garden centre and see what you have been missing.