“Homely event”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Chorley, United Kingdom
“Homely event”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband I frequent this resturaunt at least monthly. We are always greeted with a friendly welcome, the service is excellent and the food always good. I tend to stay with my favourite chicken balti,but my husband often requests new ideas and has never been let down.The quality and price equate by giving value for money.I cannot fault this restaurant.

Preston
“Lining of the oven in my food!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Visited the Daisy for the first time tonight in 4th October with friends. I was quite enjoying my food until I bit on something hard. At first I thought I had cracked my tooth until I found more pieces of the same hard stone-like material in my mouth. I saved the pieces and was worried as I thought I had swallowed some. At the end of the meal I quietly pointed out what I had found. The manager struggled to explain what this was but realised the problem straight away (maybe the is a regular occurrence?) He decided to invite me in the kitchen to calmly show me where bits of the tandoori oven was coming away and impregnating food that was cooked there! A horror of a place- will certainly not be returning!

• Visited October 2013
“Brilliant as always!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We visit Daisy on a regular basis they have good a brilliant offer for £9.99 during the week its cheaper than takeaway and much better quiality. Would definitely recommend to anybody who loves indian food.

Kingston upon Hull
“Great service and value”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Pleasant rather than exceptional Indian food. The staff were very freindly and helpful right throughout the meal, and importantly we never felt rushed. Value-wise I thought it was very good. Better for a large group than an intimate dining experience. The ambience is OK despite tthe large room although the chocie of music left a little to be desired. I woudl happily go again.

Chorley, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, excellent service!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I came here a little while ago as part of a stag party, so there were about 30 of us. Staff couldnt do enough for us and they kept bringing out more food. All the food was absolutely divine. It was quiet for a saturday night however, and there was only a couple of other tables in at the same time as us. That being said, the atmoshphere was still good, we only needed to look up from out plates for a waiter to be over attending to our every need. We left well fed and very very happy. Would recomment to anyone!

• Visited July 2013