“Fantastic Food and Nice Atmosphere”
Review of La Rocca

La Rocca
Ranked #64 of 208 Restaurants in Chorley
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Went here with a friend yesterday and had the great value three course menu which still has loads of selection on it. There was also the option of an extensive regular menu and a specials menu with many different tasty sounding options.

I had for starters the pan fried mushrooms, salmon in a really tasty fresh tomato and cream sauce, with sauteed prawns on top and a naughty dessert to follow. My mate had garlic bread with tomato and chilli and the risotto mariano for main. Of course, nice italian sparkling water was a fine accompaniment.

Thank you for a fantastic meal - the best I've had in Chorley to date!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great restaurant which serves amazing food every time I've been there. Always a first choice for dining out. A good meal deal - 3 courses for £10.95 and you have the choice of loads of different starters, mains & deserts

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I visited La Rocca on a Saturday evening with my husband. We were seated downstairs near the front window which was very noisy as we were sat close to the phone where orders for takeaway deliveries were coming in and orders were being shouted through to the kitchen. The phone was ringing non-stop which is testament to the quality of the food, however, it was a bit noisy and chaotic for a meal out for two. There is a seating area upstairs however. Despite this we very very much enjoyed our meal as the food was EXCELLENT!! I had ribs to start and ravioli napoli for my main and both dishes were extremely tasty. My husband had a pasta dish to start and the calzone for his main and enjoyed the food just as much. The garlic bread was beautiful as well. Reasonably priced and pleasant staff. Would recommend to others due to the quality of the excellent rustic italian food.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

What a great place to eat,food superb excellently cooked and when it came was piping hot.
The service is fantastic and the waitress was always there making sure we had everything
We needed. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone would likes Italian food at a great
Price and excellent quality.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I've been visiting La Rocca for years it's a true taste of Italy!!
The piccante garlic bread and calzone pizza are by far my favourite meal.