Premier Inn Burnley Hotel
Travelodge Burnley(Burnley)(Great Value!)
$47
Travelodge
$94
All reviewsbrewers fayrequeen victoriacar parktown centrelovely parkadjoining pubgood nights sleepcosta coffeeall you can eatmeal dealfootball groundwhat it says on the tincomfortable hotelvisiting familyclean roomsfamily roomwould stay again
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Stayed for a 1 night while visiting relatives. Located just out of the town centre its location is far enough out to not get any noise, seemed popular with walkers and mountain bikers at the W/end.

Room was clean, staff were pleasant and there was sufficient parking. Only complaint was that the desk light did not work.

You can watch the boats & ducks on the canal next door to the pub (its well fenced off and the other side of the car park from the accommodation) didn't eat here as we had invites out.

Would use this in preference to the travelodge,

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Burnley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2010

Thanks for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our hotel and great location met your expectations. At Premier Inn we continuously strive to deliver Our team endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service and it's great you feel this was achieved. Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed May 10, 2010

From reception to check-out (such is check-out when you pay on arrival), the whole service was perfect. You need to pinch yourself when they charge only Pounds 29 for the night.

We stayed three nights (sure, Saturday night was more expensive) and could not find fault anywhere within the Premier Inn itself. We needed an iron and ironing board, and they were produced immediately. There are no telephones in the rooms (this is what you would expect at Pounds 29 per night) and the public telephone was out of order. However, Reception allowed us to use their telephone for the few local calls that we needed to make.

Breakfast is served in the adjacent Brewer's Fayre. We had good service there each morning. We ate there for dinner the first night, with two family members, and the food and service were excellent.

Compare this with our experience at Stratford-upon-Avon one night later - read our report.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Burnley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2010

Thanks for your review, we are pleased to hear that our hotel and facilities met your expectations and your stay was a comfortable one. Thank you for your feedback regarding our team members, they will be delighted to receive your comments. They are committed to delivering the highest level of service to our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed May 7, 2010

The first night I stayed at the hotel I ate a chicken salad at the Brewers Fayre attached. I woke up at 6.30am vomiting and spent 24hrs in bed. The next day my colleague found glass in his breakfast. There are also no phones in the rooms and nothing was done about my food poisoning.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Burnley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2010

We are very sorry to hear that you were unwell during your stay with us. As you would expect, we deal with incidents of suspected food poisoning extremely seriously and will duly carry out a full investigation. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high level of service in all our establishments and you can be assured that your feedback will be followed up by both the Guest Relations Team at Head Office and the Management Team at our Burnley hotel. Thank you for your review, we do hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed September 19, 2009

Stayed here on business trip. Arrived late - about 8.30pm after long journey, and receptionist could not have been more helpful. When I said I was too tired to go over to the restaurant, she asked me what I would like and went over to order it for me, bringing it up to my room when ready.
In contrast, on checking out the following morning a different receptionist was completely uninterested in my stay. Eventually attracting her attention I told her that the window in my room would not completly close, and as a consquence of the resultant traffic noise I had experienced a poor night's sleep. She merely shrugged, and said she would get someone to look at the window. So much for their guarantee of a good nights sleep!! So I would rate that service excellent on account of the first rceptionist but poor on account of the second.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2009

This was the second time we have stayed at the Burnley Premier Inn and both times have found everything spotlessly clean, the staff in the restaurant,bars and reception very helpful and friendly we will definately be staying again

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple