From reception to check-out (such is check-out when you pay on arrival), the whole service was perfect. You need to pinch yourself when they charge only Pounds 29 for the night.
We stayed three nights (sure, Saturday night was more expensive) and could not find fault anywhere within the Premier Inn itself. We needed an iron and ironing board, and they were produced immediately. There are no telephones in the rooms (this is what you would expect at Pounds 29 per night) and the public telephone was out of order. However, Reception allowed us to use their telephone for the few local calls that we needed to make.
Breakfast is served in the adjacent Brewer's Fayre. We had good service there each morning. We ate there for dinner the first night, with two family members, and the food and service were excellent.
Compare this with our experience at Stratford-upon-Avon one night later - read our report.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're in a winning position for the town centre at the Premier Inn Hotel Burnley - not to mention handy for local business parks, as well as Blackburn, Blackpool and Preston. And with Burnley FC's Turf Moor ground just under a mile away, there's Premiership soccer on your doorstep too. Plan your visit so there's time for temptation at Charterwalk Shopping Centre. Or forget about time altogether at the annual Burnley International Rock and Blues Festival. And if it's wild moors that beckon, take a hike on nearby Pendle Hill, before dinner in the Brewers Fayre restaurant and a great night in your comfy bed and spacious room. Directions Exit M65(J10) follow the signs for Burnley Football Ground (Turf Moor). Turn left at the traffic lights, before the football ground onto Belvedere Road. The hotel is 1/2 miles on the left off Queen Victoria Road. Next to Queen Victoria Brewers Fayre. Directions: Exit M65(J10) follow the signs for Burnley Football Ground (Turf Moor). Turn left at the traffic lights, before the football ground onto Belvedere Road. The hotel is 1/2 miles on the left off Queen Victoria Road. Next to Queen Victoria Brewers Fayre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Burnley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Burnley Hotel Burnley
- Premier Inn Burnley Hotel Lancashire