Although this is a small hotel it is in a good location with a public house/restaurant on the same site. This is also where you would have your breakfast or meals if chosen. Plenty of parking. Reception is tiny with a vending machine in place. Staff were very courteous and even let me check in two hours early. The family room we stayed in was very spacious. There were two adults, a ten year old and two 6 month old twins. We had a king size bed, single bed/chaise longue and two travel cots and still had plenty of room to move around. Standard facilities in the room were kettle, TV with free view, hairdryer. Extra pillows were available within the room. My only grumbles were the bathroom has a slight smell to it although appeared to be clean and as we had two babies warming food or bottles was a bit of a nightmare as we had to keep running to reception to get them to microwave them for us. In hindsight we could have resolved this issue by bringing a bottle warmer! Other than that, 5 staying in a room for £29 is a bargain in my eyes. As long as you don't expect 4* then this hotel is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're in a winning position for the town centre at the Premier Inn Hotel Burnley - not to mention handy for local business parks, as well as Blackburn, Blackpool and Preston. And with Burnley FC's Turf Moor ground just under a mile away, there's Premiership soccer on your doorstep too. Plan your visit so there's time for temptation at Charterwalk Shopping Centre. Or forget about time altogether at the annual Burnley International Rock and Blues Festival. And if it's wild moors that beckon, take a hike on nearby Pendle Hill, before dinner in the Brewers Fayre restaurant and a great night in your comfy bed and spacious room. Directions Exit M65(J10) follow the signs for Burnley Football Ground (Turf Moor). Turn left at the traffic lights, before the football ground onto Belvedere Road. The hotel is 1/2 miles on the left off Queen Victoria Road. Next to Queen Victoria Brewers Fayre. Directions: Exit M65(J10) follow the signs for Burnley Football Ground (Turf Moor). Turn left at the traffic lights, before the football ground onto Belvedere Road. The hotel is 1/2 miles on the left off Queen Victoria Road. Next to Queen Victoria Brewers Fayre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Burnley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Burnley Hotel Burnley
- Premier Inn Burnley Hotel Lancashire