When we checked in the young lady was very helpful and swift at checking us in with no problems at all, explained everything there is to staying at a premier inn, good food at the resturant - dinner & breakfast. The gentleman who manned the desk in the evening, was very welcoming as we came in and reminded us to help ourselves to tea and coffee bits to top up our room.
Would stay again definately
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're in a winning position for the town centre at the Premier Inn Hotel Burnley - not to mention handy for local business parks, as well as Blackburn, Blackpool and Preston. And with Burnley FC's Turf Moor ground just under a mile away, there's Premiership soccer on your doorstep too. Plan your visit so there's time for temptation at Charterwalk Shopping Centre. Or forget about time altogether at the annual Burnley International Rock and Blues Festival. And if it's wild moors that beckon, take a hike on nearby Pendle Hill, before dinner in the Brewers Fayre restaurant and a great night in your comfy bed and spacious room. Directions Exit M65(J10) follow the signs for Burnley Football Ground (Turf Moor). Turn left at the traffic lights, before the football ground onto Belvedere Road. The hotel is 1/2 miles on the left off Queen Victoria Road. Next to Queen Victoria Brewers Fayre. Directions: Exit M65(J10) follow the signs for Burnley Football Ground (Turf Moor). Turn left at the traffic lights, before the football ground onto Belvedere Road. The hotel is 1/2 miles on the left off Queen Victoria Road. Next to Queen Victoria Brewers Fayre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Burnley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Burnley Hotel Burnley
- Premier Inn Burnley Hotel Lancashire