Stayed for Townley Festival Weekend of 12th/13th August. All staff courteous and cheeful. Room set up with one double bed and one single with a further zed bed single on the floor. Room including bedding and furnishings clean and crisp. Smart enough bathroom whcih was clean asd well presented.
Took up the offer of the "all you can eat" buffet and "all you can eat breakfast" (child eats for free) served at tje "on-the-doorstep" Queen Victioria inn. Food was hot and well-cooked with ample choices for all. Obviously for the money it was self-service but comments of have a clean plate and have as much food etc was well received by all.
There are smoke alarms in all bedrooms and sadly someone at the hotel decided to try them out on Saturday night around 11:30. While this meant i could visit the pub for safety reasons (sic) there were some very tired children disturbed by the alarm. I cannot comment on the evacuation procedure as we left when we heard the alarm - but needless to say we were all tucked up within the hour.
I have been somehing of a hotel snob in my time visiting £100+ night hotels - but if there is a premier inn in the locality I will certainly choose to stay at another of their establishments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're in a winning position for the town centre at the Premier Inn Hotel Burnley - not to mention handy for local business parks, as well as Blackburn, Blackpool and Preston. And with Burnley FC's Turf Moor ground just under a mile away, there's Premiership soccer on your doorstep too. Plan your visit so there's time for temptation at Charterwalk Shopping Centre. Or forget about time altogether at the annual Burnley International Rock and Blues Festival. And if it's wild moors that beckon, take a hike on nearby Pendle Hill, before dinner in the Brewers Fayre restaurant and a great night in your comfy bed and spacious room. Directions Exit M65(J10) follow the signs for Burnley Football Ground (Turf Moor). Turn left at the traffic lights, before the football ground onto Belvedere Road. The hotel is 1/2 miles on the left off Queen Victoria Road. Next to Queen Victoria Brewers Fayre. Directions: Exit M65(J10) follow the signs for Burnley Football Ground (Turf Moor). Turn left at the traffic lights, before the football ground onto Belvedere Road. The hotel is 1/2 miles on the left off Queen Victoria Road. Next to Queen Victoria Brewers Fayre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Burnley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Burnley Hotel Burnley
- Premier Inn Burnley Hotel Lancashire