“Excellent seems your in paradise”
Review of Sharif Restaurant

Sharif Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 192 Restaurants in Burnley
Cuisines: Pakistani
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I would rate 10/10, first thing first got top customer service from a lad called Nadeem from burnley who works at sharifs, i was muddled up with my order in going in to high value prices for my order but he gave me sum smashing service in giving me good deals in value which saved me alot of money, he gave me gud service and while i was sat dwn waiting he was running around serving other customers and getting his colleagues to look after other customers, my food was on time, i was given 30 mins and i had my food 15 mins early from time given from the Nadeem who served me, i got my food piping hot.
Ppl say that they got ripped off, food is rubbish, this happned that happened but i dnt believe this, this is nw my 3rd visit and ive been served by this person many times and so hav my friends who hav recommended me and i say wot service he gives is mind blowing also the amount off running around he does and gets his colleagues to do says it all, KEEP IT NADEEM FROM BURNLEY, u make us proud that ur working for sharifs, 110% would reccommend 5****

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Having read the reviews I thought we would try Sharifs for a change. Having looked on a online ordering website to check the prices we rang through the order for collection. When my husband collected our food he was told the total was £9.80 for two 1/2 burger meals yet it should have only come to £8.60. When questioned the staff explained that apparently the till says differently. Umm ok. My husband let it go and handed over the £9.80 and brought their paper menu home, after checking their menu it seems £8.60 was the advertised price both online and on paper so why they decided to con us out of £1.20 is a mystery. I could possibly think of a few reasons which may not be appropriate for trip advisor. Never again will we use Sharifs out of pure principle

2  Thank Emma M
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Visited this takeaway/restaurant (fourth visit) and asked for a Medium Hot Steak was given an extremely hot steak.
When putting forward my concern to the staff at the restaurant I was told that it was medium (Like I don't know the difference between medium and hot) and that it may have been marinated excessively with chilli sauce, no replacement was given, handed it back as I was not satisfied with the service and food and the very poor explanation.
I am suffering for this now and have had many repeated journeys to the toilet.
Truth be told I am writing this on the toilet!!!!!

1  Thank MadHUNGRY
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The food is fresh, hot and tasty. Best kebab in Burnley. The peri peri chicken is also excellent.
Can't wait to try the milkshake s they do with different chocolate bars in them. You can also eat in.

1  Thank Sarah R