“Amazing experience”
Review of Liv Spa

Liv Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Stunning hidden away beauty salon set within the grounds of the Oaks Hotel Burnley. With over 12 years experience in the beauty industry we want to provide you with an exquisite treatment. Whether you choose a waxing, lash extension top up or nail essential treatment or a full luxury massage/facial spa day indulgence including use of the pool and jacuzzi, Liv Spa will pamper you from top to toe. We try to source as many local brands as possible including; Kimia, Crystal Clear and Silhouette other brands include Lash Perfect, Shellac and Lycon wax.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Had a lovely afternoon here being pampered. As soon as I walked in to the spa I was greeted by the staff who were very friendly and professional and immediately put me at ease. I had booked in for a full body massage and after a consultation I was then taken into to the treatment room which was really calming and soothing for the best massage I have ever had. I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep!This spa truly is a hidden gem and I am already looking forward to my next treatment- a facial. Book your appointment now!