“Celebration”

Babar Elephant at Fence
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

3 of us ate at Babar Elephant last night. We could not fault the starters mum had veggie samosa, John had chicken pakora and I had meat samosa. The starters were a decent size. Mains were nice, hot and decent potion sized. Jalfrezi quite hot though. I had Butter Chicken and there was plenty of Chicken in the meal. We ordered Peshwari Naan's and they were delicious. No fault with food and reasonable priced drinks and food. Our only criticism the waiters hovering around and although the service was great,None of our group liked them constantly walking passed checking. I personally like to be left in between courses for at least 15 minutes. But overall a nice relaxed meal out. Would I revisit yes but have a nice Indian closer to Burnley centre where we live!!!

1  Thank Welsb
There are newer reviews for Babar Elephant at Fence

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Very enjoyable evening ,The staff were attentive and helpful suggesting dishes and recommending suitable foods for dieters in the group so that they could prepare low fat alternatives,The restaurant was fairly quiet but the staff were friendly and entertaining.The food was hot fresh and appetising and the service prompt. This is a really good place for a group or get together and i would definately go again.

1  Thank myra W
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I use this restaurant for take always. I have to limit myself to once or twice a month. My latest one was fab. Lovely korma & the garlic & coriander paratha was so fresh with flavours. Can't wait for my next visit.

1  Thank 637Lucy637
Reviewed September 14, 2013

we are expert curry tasters. and this is well below average. our local takeaway premier curry is 100% better and saved us £63. starters over cooked. main curry horriable taste for restaurant like a home made curry. will.not be going back. and our next wedding anv we will go agra. cant beat it

4  Thank ksdutts
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Went midweek unaware that there was a 2 course meal deal and coffee for £10. The waiter pointed is towards it which really they didn't have to as we would of spent more on the menu. The meal was great! Never really had a bad curry in a restaurant but this did have something special to it. Cheesy naan too - yum!

1  Thank uk_traveller4